Supa-Puss

ben_allison

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

long term AP-1 user here,

IF you have CLOCK noise problems with your mod pedals TRY a CBREAD amp base Pedal like the WiiO Or DLS mk II . Both of those Cbreads totally evaporate any Clock noise WHATSOEVER from my must have always on Medusa chorus v 1 last of run.

I havent Cranked my Aqua Puss delay time to where I get clock noise lately to see if the CBREADS cure its clock noise problems as well. I have a set it and forget it echo setting from the AP ive had for years. But I might not be using the max delay times from the AP og just cuz it sounds {censored}ty? Def wanna run the WIIO mk I into the aqua and get tripped out on the aqua trippyness.

• Members

only on hcfx would leatherface go over emma freak.gif

i was thinking about gettin the supapuss to replace my big box DMM. i havent tried the supa puss yet, but everyone i bring up the thought to says its a dumb idea.

damn you DMM, y u must be so big to sound so good?

im not corksniffer though, im sure teh supa would be fine. but that level knob on the DMM is pretty handy...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

only on hcaf would leathface go over emma freak.gif

i was thinking about gettin the supapuss to replace my big box DMM. i havent tried the supa puss yet, but everyone i bring up the thought to says its a dumb idea.

damn you DMM, y u must be so big to sound so good?

im not corksniffer though, im sure teh supa would be fine. but that level knob on the DMM is pretty handy...

Definitely try the supa puss before selling the DMM. That don't share much tonally with each other really. I chose the skrecho over the DMM when I had both since the skrecho was more of what I looking for. Now that i have a supa puss it is closer. I am still honeymooning though and may keep the skrecho in the end.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by BHz_econo

View Post

Definitely try the supa puss before selling the DMM. That don't share much tonally with each other really. I chose the skrecho over the DMM when I had both since the skrecho was more of what I looking for. Now that i have a supa puss it is closer. I am still honeymooning though and may keep the skrecho in the end.

jms can i has flips?

Archived