Supa-Puss

ben_allison

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by driverhasabomb

View Post

It should get nice and gritty when you underclock it. The memory boy will do the same thing if you tap in a long time although I don't think it gets close to 3 sec.

No, but the one I had just over a second on it. Never really needed more than that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

Echo Puss interests me the most.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

View Post

Pfft, she's all yours.

Thats like saying the fat chick at the bar interests you the most because shes the easiest to take home. icon_lol.gif

nah, it's like taking this

Pamela+Anderson.jpg

instead of this

emma_watson_268-1280x800.jpg

• Members

Got my SP this week. Really like it. Great pedal. The modulation is great on it, and the tone control can make the repeats go from dark to quite bright. The grit knob is interesting, turn it up even a little bit, and it helps introduce oscillation very quickly. I don't think I've owned a delay pedal that can oscillate so easily, yet be so controllable in doing so. The tap feature is very welcome, and the different modes are nice to have, but not quite as useful as I thought they might be, but still glad to have them. All in all, a great sounding analog delay, that has very useful features at a fair price.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by blueboxer

View Post

Very cool, how's she sound up around 3,000 milliseconds and how do you feel about it VS the deluxe memoryman/boy?

I'll have to try the maximum delay setting tomorrow and see. I don't have the DMB anymore, but the SP just sounds better overall. A bit more 3 dimensional or something. The DMB is a good pedal, but it's sort of meh if you don't use any modulation with it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

Echo Puss interests me the most.

Hey man, I'll take any puss I can get at the point.

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

View Post

Pfft, she's all yours.

Thats like saying the fat chick at the bar interests you the most because shes the easiest to take home. icon_lol.gif

lol

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

Got my SP this week. Really like it. Great pedal. The modulation is great on it, and the tone control can make the repeats go from dark to quite bright. The grit knob is interesting, turn it up even a little bit, and it helps introduce oscillation very quickly. I don't think I've owned a delay pedal that can oscillate so easily, yet be so controllable in doing so. The tap feature is very welcome, and the different modes are nice to have, but not quite as useful as I thought they might be, but still glad to have them. All in all, a great sounding analog delay, that has very useful features at a fair price.

This is good to hear! People on TGP are going about the delays being a bit high-passed/clicky, but it seems like the tone control is pretty versatile... if it sounds at all like a Carbon Copy I'll be thrilled.

Other's are complaining about how easy it oscillates with the gain up. I don't get that. The gain and feedback are interactive, just dial in the grit you want, and pull back the feedback, what's the problem?

Modulation sounds very lush. Cannot wait to rub my junk all over this.

Archived