I mean, he does use an Engl.

amarr1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HE'S USING AN ENGL HES JUST A TYPICAL METAL DOUCHE, HE DESERVES WHAT HE GOT.

This is correct. Guitar players should only use Voxes and Fenders for amplifiers. Jazzmasters, Telecasters, and 335s are the only acceptable guitars. Tube screamers are poor pedals; compressors are meaningless devices; chorus is 80s trash; and phasers MUST BE ONLY USED FOR THE SLOW PARTZ LOL; noise suppressors are unnecessary when one can simply turn the volume of their guitar down; etc, ad nausea, ad infinitum, age of adz.

• Members

I don`t agree with his mom, but if what she said is true he is a nerd...When I bought an electric guitar I started a band, we got a rehersal space and that was that. It was almost where we lived, I came home to sleep and shower so I wouldn`t have to listen to that kinda crap. That was in high school...then I went to college and here I am.

I`m finding out more and more that this forum is mostly sub 20 kids.

• Members

im sorry but i just about died laughing when she finally left for a second and he went right back to his silly ass video review of some random preset. thats some pretty heavy {censored} being leveled at him. even if its not entirely true, thatd bum me out enough to be like, 'hmm...maybe i am kinda getting carried away with locking myself in this room all day...'.

he was like, 'ok, so i have no idea what preset 9 is, lets find out together- delay, chor'- [DOOR CREAKS OPEN AGAIN OLD LADY VOICE CONTINUES] 'and another thing, etc'

its really sad but i have to appreciate the humor of his indifference to be torn down like that.

• Members

that attitude towards kids is a reflection of the pathetic and frustrated lives their parents lead... they never followed their passions, never had the balls it takes to do so, so their kids pursuing their passion is worthless, and they're often discouranged from an early aged to do so. pathetic "parenting".

• Members

Man, sometimes I forget how awesome my parents were. Supportive of my dreams, education, and helping me develop into becoming a well rounded human.

I can't imagine being this kid and having to deal with such a downer like this for a parental unit. Every. {censored}ing. Day.

• Members

'and another thing, etc'

its really sad but i have to appreciate the humor of his indifference to be torn down like that.

What you're looking at isn't his indifference, but him trying to distract himself from hearing his own mother call him and his life completely worthless. Listen to how his tone of voice changes from the beginning to when he tries to continue.

• Members

What you're looking at isn't his indifference, but him trying to distract himself from hearing his own mother call him and his life completely worthless. Listen to how his tone of voice changes from the beginning to when he tries to continue.

Yeah, I didn't see indifference, I felt really bad for that kid.

• Members

Either:

1. This guy is older and still living at home without a job, but has an ENGL and spends all of his time dicking around and playing guitar. Mom has a point.

2. Kid is in high school and parents bought him an ENGL. Now mom is bitching because kid doesn't have a job and spends all of his time dicking around an playing guitar. Mom is an obnoxious asshole.

Archived