I mean, he does use an Engl.

amarr1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how the people that are on guitar forums all day are the first to criticize that guy's mom for telling him to put down his guitar.
;):lol:

And for the record, I am in no way making fun of you guys. Totally on the same page.

It wouldn't matter if it was model trains or cross stitching, that's just...such an unenlightened parenting style and pedagogy. Mom's got her own issues she needs to work through, but probably doesn't have the self-awareness to realize that the problem she has with her son's hobby and the "stupid" way kids live today is rooted within her.

• Members

It wouldn't matter if it was model trains or cross stitching, that's just...such an unenlightened parenting style and pedagogy. Mom's got her own issues she needs to work through, but probably doesn't have the self-awareness to realize that the problem she has with her son's hobby and the "stupid" way kids live today is rooted within her.

Cuttin' deep!

• Members

Baseketball! {censored} yes! I used to say that to people all the time. Kids these days have attention spans that can only be measured in nanoseconds!

Such an awesome movie. I've seen it so many times and I can always watch it again.

Archived