OT - Sooooo...

Beef

• Members

Help me out guys. I went to my first big show in a while tonight and I was under the impression that it was an unspoken rule that you didn't wear the shirt of the band/artist you were seeing. Apparently I was wrong? What say you, HCFX?

• Members

naw dude, it is pretty gauche to wear a band shirt to their show. I guess my thought is, never wear a shirt from the current tour/album, and generally wear a different shirt from the same scene.

then I usually ignore those thoughts and just keep wearing whatever shirt I was wearing that day

• Members

Stupid rule, ignore it. It's like saying that all guitarists must have at least one delay on their board and use it pretty much constantly because that's what's hip.

Oh, wait . . . awkward :facepalm:

• Members

Wear your own merch so all the fans that want to be like you will buy it. Sales is selling.

If you are going to do something illegal disregard the advice and wear something that will completely distract witnesses.

AAAADPAbfQkAAAAAAZA6Iw.jpg?v=13186079150

Dispose of shirt (burn) after crime.

• Members

Help me out guys. I went to my first big show in a while tonight and I was under the impression that it was an unspoken rule that you didn't wear the shirt of the band/artist you were seeing. Apparently I was wrong? What say you, HCFX?

What band do you speak of?

I agree with you, it's lame to wear your own bands shirt on stage.

Archived