HCFX Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Crxsh

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay... all the owners invited, so we should be good to go for the draft. Anybody dead set against August 25? We can do it late. 10PM?

i will likely be out at a cottage with no internet that weekend :| but thats ok, i'll set my autodraft picks. and maybe if i can do the draft on my iphone that might work. but if that is good with everyone else, by all means.

• Members

i will likely be out at a cottage with no internet that weekend :| but thats ok, i'll set my autodraft picks. and maybe if i can do the draft on my iphone that might work. but if that is good with everyone else, by all means.

I'm pretty set on the 25th, so that's probably when it'll be. Also -- I did my draft on my iPhone last year. Worked really well, as I recall. There was one wierd glitch/timeout that almost cost me a pick... but otherwise it was kinda awesome.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh

View Post

Do we need to move the draft? Sunday maybe?

if it's going to be over the weekend, my availability is pretty much sunday til around noon central. filming a car show fundraiser for my venue from 12-3. off to the final shiner show that night (

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by homestar_kevin

View Post

I can do saturday or sunday, I'll more than likely be out at a bar for either. But {censored} that, I'll set up my draft list and monitor/control everything from my phone like a 2012 baus

+1

essentially same for me, only i'll be at a cottage not bar.

but yea, sunday night probably works better for me too

• 2 weeks later...

Archived