HCFX Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Crxsh

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's why the play the game, I guess. And I don't disagree... your team has a lot of upside potential. (And honestly, I think Foster/Rice/McCoy are sort of a coinflip, injury notwithstanding. And Rice is the safest bet in that department.) I mean, Lloyd could be a star or kinda mediocre. I know this much

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by homestar_kevin

View Post

Take the values that are there mang.

AP will be fine, Ingram is fine, and stevie johnson will get back to shape.

Jermaine Gresham can chill, just so long as Graham stays healthy.

erry body else is good.

It's all about da valueeeeee

AP in the third round is a gimme

AP might get you good points later in the season, but the first 1-2 weeks at least you can expect little workload. Add a third string RB like Ingram who is beatup and behind Sproles splitting the load with Pierre Thomas, and you get some very low scores to start the season. By the time AP is ready you'll be playing catchup, your RB setup is high risk in my opinion.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crxsh

View Post

I'm high on Torrey Smith this year (see my last post) ... and while Flacco wasn't that good at it, the Ravens did chuck a lot of deep ones last year. So, that bodes well for him (and for you).

Ditto. Was able to swap draft picks to snag him in my deep keeper league.

• Members

WR is crazy deep this year, but Torrey Smith is exactly what flacco has been wanting, a true fast, deep thread.

He's had a great camp and I'm pretty high on him as well.

I also believe Ingram will get the goal line touches and that Legarette Blount will do well splitting carries again.

We'll see how it pays off, but it was/is an interesting strategy to draft elite QB and TE in the first 2 rounds.

• Members

Indeed. A little surprised he went for it... but with Richardson questionable, he's got nobody @ RB. So he gives up some points @ QB and adds a starter w/ upside in Martin. And now I have no depth at RB. (C'mon Arian

• Members

I figured the trade might raise some eyebrows. Yes, Newton should be great again this year, but I think Rivers will be a top 10 QB, which is good enough for me to get some RB help. All of my RBs are dinged up and/or unproven. Yes, Martin is a rookie, but he's healthy, he's starting, and I think he'll have a good year. As with any trade, we'll have to wait and see how it all plays out.

• Members

Its not too lopsided that I would get upset...but trying to bank on always disappointing Rivers and a unproven rookie on a lousy team is very risky in my opinion. But its very possible that Cam does not perform the same, especially with the lack of weapons around him in Carolina. Sure he has Steve Smith, but nobody else, and Smith has a messed up foot. So I'd say there are unknowns from both sides, but seeing as Cam went 2nd round on average and the other guys much later, the preseason value bet is on Cam being the better deal.

Archived