HCFX Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Crxsh

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd aim for Torrey Smith or Deymarius Thomas, and try to trade Martin from the RBs, if you can pull that for one of those WR or both with some additional junk, you'd get a heck of a deal. I wouldn't try to get both Broncos, I don't like depending on two starters from the same team to do well for me every week.

• Members

Drafting RB first makes sense because there are much less good RBs and you need more of them. Sure the top three QBs score highest, but the next 10 QBs don't score much lower. On the other hand, after the top RBs the dropoff is much worse. So you'll get your points from Rogers but you'll make much less points with subpar and crappy RBs, thus someone with Rivers and a great RB and another good/ok RB will actually get more points because Rogers to Rivers is not as bad as Rice to Hightower for example. Capeesh?

Makes sense, I suppose. This is my first live draft. Just done auto before. My RB corps: Fred Jackson, Mike Turner, Steven Ridley, Isaac Redman.

• Members

I'd go for Thomas from the Broncos first, then Vincent Jackson, then Torrey Smith Crxsh.

My first time playing fantasy. We had our draft last night, and I thought I did pretty well.

QBs Vick, Ryan, Cutler

RBs Ray Rice, Forte, Green-Ellis, Donald Brown

WRs Andre Johnson, Colston, Brandon Lloyd, Antonio Brown, Titus Young

TEs Jimmy Graham, Owen Daniels

Ks Gould, Bryant

Other than losing out on a top tier QB, I was happy. My two starting RBs and WRs are beasts, got the best TE on my board, and for flex I was going with Brandon Lloyd to be Brady's new go to guy.

• Members

I'd go for Thomas from the Broncos first, then Vincent Jackson, then Torrey Smith Crxsh.

My first time playing fantasy. We had our draft last night, and I thought I did pretty well.

QBs Vick, Ryan, Cutler

RBs Ray Rice, Forte, Green-Ellis, Donald Brown

WRs Andre Johnson, Colston, Brandon Lloyd, Antonio Brown, Titus Young

TEs Jimmy Graham, Owen Daniels

Ks Gould, Bryant

Other than losing out on a top tier QB, I was happy. My two starting RBs and WRs are beasts, got the best TE on my board, and for flex I was going with Brandon Lloyd to be Brady's new go to guy.

That's a crazy good team...you must have like 4 people in your league...or nobody knows wtf the are doing lol.

• Members

That's a crazy good team...you must have like 4 people in your league...or nobody knows wtf the are doing lol.

8 man instead of 10 or 12 - and yeah, plenty of noobs (including me) and we also drafted individual defense (3 starting, 1 DL, 1 LB, 1 DB).

• Members

And as long as we are giving out advice...what is your guys opinion on Ahmad Bradshaw? He's my #2 RB in another league, should I look to trade him and try get someone else? Or can he be a legit 2nd RB?

Personally, I think Wilson has the job by mid season. If he was splitting time with Jacobs, I'd imagine that a more talented back will take even more carries. Plus, he always gets banged up and he's playing in a Manning offense

• Members

woo! maca is leading in my other league right now, with solid efforts from Murray and Dez bryant. not for long though i'd imagine :D

didnt have anyone playing tonoight in the hcfx league. thanks for fixing the glitch crxsh :thu: i think it will be fine from here on out

Archived