HCFX Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Crxsh

• Members

woo! maca is leading in my other league right now, with solid efforts from Murray and Dez bryant. not for long though i'd imagine
:D

didnt have anyone playing tonoight in the hcfx league. thanks for fixing the glitch crxsh
:thu:
i think it will be fine from here on out

No problem. Glad I was around to get that ironed out before gametime.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol... that's awesome.

And how do you do the RB gains exactly? I have a +1/100+yards +2/200+yards (similar for QB's and pass-catchers)... is it just more points?

Ya RBs who rush 100+ get 3 points and 200+ get 5 points. Some of the scoring elements are kind of being tested and may be increased if they workout, like the QB pass completions, probably will be increased from .25 to .5 if all goes well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well ain't that a bitch. I leave 40-ish points on my bench and still manage to put up the 3rd highest score of any team all season. Only to (probably) get beat be the only guy in the whole damn league who coulda done it. {censored}.

And it's not like anyone could've seen such a massive outburst from the niners D/ST coming, right? They get a surprise beating at the hands of the Vikings last week and then have to travel all the way across the country to play the Jets... and somehow pitch a shutout? Holy {censored}. And this is the Cam Newton I've been waiting for. Too bad he was benched (although, Andy Dalton put up a valiant 28.5 points).

In summary

• Members
Well ain't that a bitch. I leave 40-ish points on my bench and still manage to put up the 3rd highest score of any team all season. Only to (probably) get beat be the only guy in the whole damn league who coulda done it. {censored}.

And it's not like anyone could've seen such a massive outburst from the niners D/ST coming, right? They get a surprise beating at the hands of the Vikings last week and then have to travel all the way across the country to play the Jets... and somehow pitch a shutout? Holy {censored}. And this is the Cam Newton I've been waiting for. Too bad he was benched (although, Andy Dalton put up a valiant 28.5 points).

In summary

• Members

If Miles Austin has even an okay night, I'm still not sure I'd win. And with the good as the ATL Defense was against the Broncos... and with as bad as Cam had played the week before, I'm not sure that was even a bad choice. I think only something like 60-ish percent of Newton owners started him yesterday.

Archived