Who wants one of my Deus Ex Machina fuzzes for free?

• Members

First thing to mention: I asked Phil for permission before posting this. Thanks, Phil!

So in honor of the one year anniversary of my company, I've been doing a series of Facebook drawings to give away one of each one of my pedals. I'm about to start the contest for my fuzz pedal though, and seeing as how HCFX has been super cool to me, and this is my most popular pedal, I wanted to open this one up for you guys that may not have Facebook accounts. :)

Basically, for people to enter these contests, I've just been having them share my post on Facebook so that their friends see it, but if you don't have a Facebook, just feel free to post in here, and I'll put you on the honor system that you tell at least one other person about my pedals. Just trying to get my name out there. :lol:

I think the only other rule is, I'm going to limit it to people with at least 100 posts. Sorry, but I would just rather not have someone join, win my pedal, and then I never hear from them again.

Thanks for helping me out so much, and just post in this thread (preferably something funny or erotic) for a chance to win this pedal:

[video=youtube;uZCORJgoFt4]

Oh, and before I forget to mention, this was the pedal that was in the Tour Box, so it's used, but still under warranty. It's also one of the first 25 though, so it has the "Dues" Ex Machina typo.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what do I need to share?

No Facebook required for this drawing! If you check the first post again, I put that if you don't have a Facebook, you're more than welcome to enter just by posting in this thread, so you three are already in. :thu: If you do feel like sharing the post on my Facebook though, I'm probably going to put that up in another hour or two.

• Members

Out of all the funny {censored} in the thread so far, this is my favorite.
:lol:

No Facebook required for this drawing! If you check the first post again, I put that if you don't have a Facebook, you're more than welcome to enter just by posting in this thread, so you three are already in.
:thu:
If you do feel like sharing the post on my Facebook though, I'm probably going to put that up in another hour or two.

Yeah I'll help you out, I have facebook. I already liked your page.

Archived