READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 10-23-12

Phil O'Keefe

• Members
Black Russian Big Muff - It is one of the revisions that has the same board as the green muff in the black enclosure. Comes with box and all the goodies (I believe the goodies are in the box anyway, its in my closet.) $80 shipped

IMG_1134.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. $275 shipped and paypal'd.

905_2963.jpg

EHX Holy Grail w/ box, original power supply, no velcro. $65

2012-07-19_21-24-48_507.jpg

Boss OC2 - $45

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $17 shipped or free with any other pedal.

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
2012-10-23_14-33-32_908.jpg

Malekko Phase (have box/feet) - $60

NOC3 Pure Drive (have box, papers) - $85 [this pedal sold for close to $200 new, and is absolutely fantastic, Talons kicked it off the board though. I've had it for years and trust me, 85 is a steal for this one, more info here: http://www.fattoneguitars.com/Produc...oc02&Click=315 it has a socketed IC and internal trimmers for dialing in the frequency of the bass and treble knobs]

AaronSS built IC "Ringer" Muff with separate octave circuit - $50 (orange one)

Ernie Ball Wah - $60 [works fine, but the battery clip/compartment has been removed so you can only use it with AC power, also this was a b stock and the switch housing didn't adjust right, so I modified it a bit. It's not longer adjustable but works)

lowbrow built germanium Fuzz Face clone - $80 (Ghostbusters one) [guts are beautiful, and it sounds amazing, I just am not really a fuzz face guy]

lowbrow built Dirty Bomb clone - $80 [green Scary Stories guy one) [sounds amazing, sub bass pot has been moved to the outside with this version, extremely handy]

All prices are PP'd Ship'd CONUS. Preferably no Canada or elsewhere, unless you wanna add the extra cash for shipping and whatnot.

As far as trades go, I'm sort of on the market for a new echo. The EQD DT Jr, Catalinbread Montavillian, 616 MKII... stuff like that. I would trade any three of these for one of those.

Please PM me for the fastest reply, I probably won't do much besides bump this thread.

• Members

I have a very well loved Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter phaser. It sounds great. It's just being replaced with something different.

$115 Paypalled and shipped.

Untitled-1.jpg

I have an Earthbound Audio Supercollider. It's version one, as far as I'm aware. It's been on my board for probably two years now. It has some nicks and so on, but sounds great.

$125 Paypalled and shipped.

Untitled-2.jpg

The only trade that I would be into is a decent overdrive/boost/distortion pedal. I'm pretty open about that.

• Members

Pedals for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Behringer CS400 Compressor/Sustainer (new in box) $35
-Boss BF2 (liquid flange Mod) $65
-Boss DS1 (Seeing eye mod) $35
-Ernie Ball Volume (1970's) $65
-MXR Phase 90 (R28 script mod, pretty beat up) $35
-Line 6 DL 4 (lots of mods) $250

Need them gone! Free patch cable if you buy more than one. All prices are including shipping. PM me for pictures.
No trades...sry

• Members
Boss GT-3 - $125 shipped/PP CONUS

Comes with the original power supply and manuals. Nice condition with just a few minor marks.

Trades:

Monsterpiece GE fuzz
Fulltone 69-Original or mkII
Wolf Computer
Celestion V30 8 ohm or WGS Veteran 30 8 ohm

bossgt3a.jpg
bossgt3b.jpg
bossgt3c.jpg

• Members

Buying a thing.. selling some things, prices include shipping within the US.. will ship pedals worldwide for a bit more.

Only trade I'd be interested in is a Malekko Spring Chicken, would prefer LE

White Moog Ring Mod $225

Malekko 600 Dark $275 (SOLD)

Pedaltrain PRO w/ hsc $240

IMG_1017.jpg

• Members

Hamer SATF black trans - $245 - added Mean 90's, will include original Duncan Designed humbuckers

Electro-Harmonix Tube Wiggler - $115 - includes wooden box,power supply

DOD Vibrothang - $70 - like new trem/phaser/vibe

Dunlop 535Q wah - $70 - tweakable Crybaby

BBE Green Screamer - $35 - modded to Lovepedal Eternity specs

Black Cat OD-Fuzz - $140 - includes box and bag

Voodoo Lab Superfuzz - $70 - Jordan Bosstone clone with extra controls

Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz - $70 - modded with better quality transistors, running a silicon Q1 stage into a germanium Q2 stage

• Members

pedals_for_sale_10_25_2012.jpg

red_strat_body_1.jpg

red_strat_body_2.jpg

I am cutting down on my pedals a bit and also have this spare MIM strat body with fully wired electronics. It just needs a bridge and neck. The body looks to me like it's satin CAR and is in very good shape. It's from 2003 and sounded quite nice when I had it as part of a full guitar. Red just isn't my color on guitars, though, so it's up for you to make into an awesome guitar of your own with the neck and bridge of your choice.

Fully Wired MIM Strat Body: $125 shipped to USA

And now the pedals. Ah yes, the pedals.

This Moog Phaser is one someone traded me in exchange for a custom pedal build. It works perfectly and looks nice as well. I, however, have a lot of phasers (and a new one on the way :facepalm: ). So, anyway, you should buy this phaser cause it's ridiculous, can go up to 12 stages and has enough connections on top to win the presidency.

Moog Phaser: $185 to USA

The MSLP Phaser (pink spattered pedal), sounds awesome and has some interesting features like even/odd harmonics feedback resonance sweep speed wet mix percentage switching, etc. These are all marked on the backplate. It's also just plain got a nice tone to it. No issues with its operation.

MSLP Phaser: $70 to USA

The Boss Feedbacker is the new pedal (not the old one from the 80s or whatever which sounded really strange). It's also a very nice transparent if you want it to be clean booster. Basically, as far as I can tell, it does some kind of reactive EQ and boosts frequencies it senses are going to be feeding back on your guitar to create controllable but natural feedback. It listens to your amp's output back into your pickups so it doesn't work with like headphones plugged into a mixingboard or whatever heinousness you may have had in mind. Don't think such evil thoughts. If you have a decent amp and you'll have a lot of fun. Also the pedal is basically in mint condition.

Boss Feedback Booster: $70 to USA

This Clarinot is awesome for, like, robert fripp's frippertronics tape warble/fast finger vibrato sound, actually if you set it the right way (with low delay time and high sensitivity). I will miss it quite a lot but I have another one so ok not that much. You don't have one, though, (or want a second one) and you want to be a badass so you should buy it.

Midfi Clarinot (Fuzz Version): $135 to USA

If you live outside the USA you can still buy but i will have to charge you appropriate shipping so i don't go broke.

• Members

Haven't been around much lately, I have been real busy with school band instrument season in my brick and mortar store, but I figured I would post these up since I got them back in and they went over so well last time:

I have these in stock in both vintage black woven and regular black rubber insulation. These normally sell for $7.99 in my shop, they have a lifetime warranty on them, quality metal plugs with heatshrink all the way down to the cover threads under the plug. I have been having these made custom for my shop and last time I bought them I got a great deal, so I am selling off some of this batch at two for one, so instead of 6 of these costing $48 bucks, I am selling these for $24.00 plus $3.00 shipping in the continental USA for 6. You won't be disappointed in the quality of these patch cables. Here are some photos:

tubes121.jpg

tubes122.jpg

tubes126.jpg

tubes125.jpg

tubes119.jpg

Feel free to check out my feedback on Ebay under my username "cowabungamusic". If you're interested in picking up some of these, hit me up via PM, and make sure you let me know whether you would rather have woven or rubber insulated ones. Thanks!

• Members

Have pics of all, don't want to slow down the thread so please ask for them if interested.

I'm looking for: a decent reverb (TC HOF, RRR, Mooer Shimberb), Arc Effects EP Booster clone (or V2 EP Booster, Badgerplex), Teese Wizard Wah (or similar wide sweep high gain wah), Pedaltrain (nano/mini/JR sizes only), A&H Mix Wiz 3, Presonus SL digital mixer, any of the following powered PA speakers: JBL PRXs, QSC KWs/K series...or similar, Kemper Amp

What I have:

Humphrey Audio Badder Monkey OD

BOSS SD1 clarity modded w/brushed aluminum enclosure

Ibanez AD9 analog delay

DiMarzio HB from Hell neck, 4 conductor

Washburn RX50

Also have higher priced items I'm willing to take multiple pedals in trade for:

Breedlove MKII import prototype electric - only import of this guitar

Laney TT50H 50w head

Laney VC50 212 combo

Danny Hines Telemaster

Mesa 212 w/blue angel handmade speakers