BOTB Rewind

Crxsh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by bzrkrage

View Post

How did you get that effect on the photo?

That was quite some time ago so I might be wrong but I think its the "find edges" or "trace edges" filter in photoshop. PM me if you really want to know and I'll see if I can reproduce the effect for you. thumb.gif

• 1 year later...
  • Members

That's actually a great idea!

I can have my own gerrymandered category for which I will also buy and award the prize, providing me with an excellent reason* to purchase another pedal! :idea:

*You know, other than just for the sake of buying a sweet pedal, which is a great reason in itself. Still, my oft-transgressed budget generally requires more; however, it begrudgingly accepts elaborate profligate schemes as a token of tattered-but-enduring faith with a familiar resigned reluctance.

That's actually a great idea!

I can have my own gerrymandered category for which I will also buy and award the prize, providing me with an excellent reason* to purchase another pedal! :idea:

*You know, other than just for the sake of buying a sweet pedal, which is a great reason in itself. Still, my oft-transgressed budget generally requires more; however, it begrudgingly accepts elaborate profligate schemes as a token of tattered-but-enduring faith with a familiar resigned reluctance.

:lol:

Brilliant!

:philthumb:

fetch?id=31304390

• Members

You had a baby Joey?!? That must be one of nature's marvels.

My wife had a baby recently (Eva Taylor, born 9/12/14, just a day before my own birthday, albeit 38 years later).

I'm in, and have enough pedals up for sale to contribute to the prizes.

I can't head it up though, due to my location and work schedule.

Archived