BOTB Rewind

Crxsh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

I feel like I owe Crxsh an apology or at the very least a bro nod. I have trashed him so many times for being a crazy gear flipper over the years but based on the pics submitted there is a surprising level of consistency. Tip o the hat, Crxsh.

all apologies require their own thread.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by trainbridge

View Post

I could definitely get along with an all analogman board and I haven't ever played a KOT or the delay.

Any board with a mid-fi demo tape is rad in my book. Love the organization. thumb.gificon_lol.gif

The all Analogman board was really awesome, just crazy simple and nice. I just couldn't justify keeping such nice stuff as I don't even gig that often anymore...believe it or not the 4 analogman pedals cost about $1000 all together whereas the random ones I use now comes out to about $500 total icon_lol.gif so I don't see a point in keeping anything pristine or neat.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa74

View Post

2011-1.jpg

Oh man, I'm jealous of your catalinbreads here. my sft is white and my monte is blue... which are pretty sexy too come to think of it. Basically I would rock that board. actually I have a spring, rather than a chicklet, so I'm pretty sure I have rocked basically that board before.

what I'm saying is, you have good taste in pedals.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

always awesome stuff stu!

Thanks **MAN HUGS** This years board is a little less flashy and focused more on what works for me. Excited to share... hopefully I will get time to photograph it tonight.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

I feel like I owe Crxsh an apology or at the very least a bro nod. I have trashed him so many times for being a crazy gear flipper over the years but based on the pics submitted there is a surprising level of consistency. Tip o the hat, Crxsh.

1155639_o.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tronus

View Post

battle004.jpg

330150_2137560639713_2018202418_o.jpg

HEY!! On your small board the white box with no knobs looks like the pwr supply sonny landreth has? Says its like a battery u charge it put it on your board and it can power everything while not plugged into the wall?

I need that so i can put crazy {censored} that needs wall warts like infintyphase, tzf on my grab n go anvil breif case board!!

Can you tell us wat it is or give a link pretty please??

• Members

Yea, you got it, it's a rechargeable power supply. It's called the Sanyo Pedal Juice.

Quote Originally Posted by alien

View Post

HEY!! On your small board the white box with no knobs looks like the pwr supply sonny landreth has? Says its like a battery u charge it put it on your board and it can power everything while not plugged into the wall?

I need that so i can put crazy {censored} that needs wall warts like infintyphase, tzf on my grab n go anvil breif case board!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by alien

View Post

http://us.sanyo.com/eneloop-9V-power/Pedal-Juice-0153-

Archived