BOTB Rewind

Crxsh

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by macadood View Post
crxsh is slowly geetting TGP'd icon_lol.gif always cool to see board evolutions tho, but i'm keeping mine secret until the actual submission redface.gif
lol... maybe. I think it's more funny how similar they all are, even though some of the pedals changed. Outside of the Prometheus on that very first entry, they're all basically some combination of dirt > delay > reverb.

Quote Originally Posted by Fender&EHX4ever View Post
Perhaps, but that's a nice tight board, and I'm sure it sounds great. Where crxsh's board is more like a 2012 Lexus, mine is more like a 1977 Volkswagen Bus.
haha... nice analogy. thumb.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

'08 (but don't think I submitted it):
bunchostuff067.jpg

'09:
BoTBandrigpics020.jpg

'11:
eaa019bc.jpg

Aaaaand this year:
f072ca80748d4a57d946e1c2ec812110.jpg

Lots of changes in the BoTB submissions... I mean I've had literally 4 different actual boards (Furman SPB-8, NYC Big Shot, BradyCase, now a PT-3) icon_lol.gif... But once I swapped out a few and downsized significantly, the board hasn't changed much at all in the last 6 months.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by juri View Post
^ Nice board
thanks! I can honestly say it's the most satisfied I've ever been with it. I don't really have gas for anything else too... the Timeline pretty much killed all my delay gas, and the Flint and Wet together have done the same for my reverb desires, and since I don't use modulation all that much anyway, the Flint's trem is more than sufficient. I'll occasionally try out a new overdrive or fuzz, but even then, the constants have been (for the last 2 1/2 years at least) the Timmy and Lunar Module. The Naga Viper's been on since early this year, and it sounds so freaking good with humbuckers running into a Vox or Marshall, I don't see it going anywhere; I don't like it with my single coil ASAT, but it works wonders with HB's. And the EP Booster is pretty awesome as a solo booster... don't see that going anywhere considering it's THE sound I've been looking for in my solos and leads, and it's pretty cheap too.

The Mooer is okay... nothing special, and it doesn't track great, but I think I'm just gonna stick it in the TL's loop for some added nonsense here and there. wink.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fender&EHX4ever View Post
Perhaps, but that's a nice tight board, and I'm sure it sounds great. Where crxsh's board is more like a 2012 Lexus, mine is more like a 1977 Volkswagen Bus.
agreed, nothing wrong with a little tpg action. besides a nice 2012 lexus lfa is niiiice

2012-lexus-lfa-review-car-and-driver-pho

Archived