tinychat.com/hcfx

guitardustin

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BP90

View Post

No way. I wasnt there 2 minutes. I asked who you were and you didn't answer me. Anyway, the avatar has nothing to do with HM. Your paranoia is getting the best of you, friend. I just wanted to talk pedals. But it looks like I'm still banned. No biggie. This place has changed a lot... Too bad, really.

I'll chat if you'll chat. I have pedal.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

No way. I wasnt there 2 minutes.

Which is it 10 seconds or 2 minutes?

Or was it 5 minutes, like I said?

nccvgx.png

Oh, it was actually 6 minutes.

Trying to stir up trouble isn't cool!

View Post

I asked who you were and you didn't answer me.

My name was clear, and clearly you know who I was by making a post here complaining about me by name. When I asked who you were you didn't answer my question, which was asked first. When you are new to chat, and you are asked for your name, please give it. I could have been more clear by asking what is your HCFX name but that is really a given.

View Post

Anyway, the avatar has nothing to do with HM.

Your paranoia is getting the best of you, friend. I just wanted to talk pedals.

Your avatar may or may not have anything to do with HM, it doesn't matter. Using exact verbiage from a private message with a HM member is strange, but lets say that is a coincidence too. It isn't paranoia - its been chat policy long before I've been chatting. Not that paranoia wouldn't be justified given recent actions.

View Post

But it looks like I'm still banned. No biggie.

No, you aren't banned. All a ban does it kick you out of chat. You can immediately come right back in, which you are welcome to do.

View Post

This place has changed a lot... Too bad, really.

No it hasn't, again chat policy has always been to identify with your hcfx name, especially if you are new and nobody knows who you are.

• Members

I'm not new, Brent. I've been on chat hundreds of times... I also made no HM reference and I have no idea what PM you are talking about. THIS IS NOT A {censored}ING CONSPIRACY!

Also, I was doing more things than hanging out on chat at the time, so I apologize if my answer did not come quickly enough for you... I'll have 10 years at HCFX in a couple months, so when I state that things have changed I believe that I have a bit of a leg to stand on.

It's too bad that all the things that have happened between HM and HCFX lately, it wasn't always this way. Only recently has the madness been going on, all for the sake of drama. Whatever. I know what HM REALLY is about... and I know what HCFX used to be about... So yeah... Too bad to say the least.

• Members

View Post

I'm not new, Brent. I've been on chat hundreds of times... I also made no HM reference and I have no idea what PM you are talking about. THIS IS NOT A {censored}ING CONSPIRACY!

Also, I was doing more things than hanging out on chat at the time, so I apologize if my answer did not come quickly enough for you... I'll have 10 years at HCFX in a couple months, so when I state that things have changed I believe that I have a bit of a leg to stand on.

It's too bad that all the things that have happened between HM and HCFX lately, it wasn't always this way. Only recently has the madness been going on, all for the sake of drama. Whatever. I know what HM REALLY is about... and I know what HCFX used to be about... So yeah... Too bad to say the least.

I don't know what this is about, but I back BP90 100%. He's a stand up dude for sure. He fronted the money to buy an amp I had been looking for a while, and send it halfway across the country to me (a complete stranger).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash

View Post

I don't know what this is about, but I back BP90 100%. He's a stand up dude for sure.

He may selectively be so. After stirring up trouble in this thread he came back in to chat, said he was part of haunting mids, and wanted a "cease fire" after making vague statements regarding the recent scam against me.

Anyway, chat away!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls

View Post

He may selectively be so. After stirring up trouble in this thread he came back in to chat, said he was part of haunting mids, and wanted a "cease fire" after making vague statements regarding the recent scam against me.

Anyway, chat away!

Whatever the case may be (and I'm not doubting you, I like you Brent), I just want people to know that I think Brian is A-OK. /megettinginthemiddleof{censored}thatisnoneofmybusiness

• Members

keebakafutchlingcrutchbearingcross!!

breathe a bit

Brian, you've always been ok in my book. Truely one of the good ones.

It seems like the entire world is trying to get angry. Let's not go playing Gaza Games with each other, too.

Dammit, SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG HERE AND IM GONNA SQUEEZE THE {censored} OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU ADMIT IT.

• Members

View Post

I BLAME GOODHONK AND HIWATT BOB 100%. THEY'RE SO {censored}ING BORED THAT THEY CAN'T JUST TALK PEDALS AND SPAM ON ONE SITE, THEY GOTTA MOVE UP THAT SOCIAL LADDER TO THE DELUXE APT IN THE SKYYYYY

Archived