tinychat.com/hcfx

guitardustin

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Speed

View Post

mothrt{censored}in thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=PGVupFLg9xs

Thats some serious prisonyard foreplay!

This stuff is played out around here alot. Especially this time of year.

Both breeds have taken over from the previous introduced species (ring neck pheasant) and duke it out on a daily basis.

All the hens sit back in their respective gaggles and watch... not much cheering, but they seem to enjoy the show.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BrentMpls

View Post

Are peacocks fun to have around or are they jerks like most birds?

I think they are pretty cool. Don't have extensive experience with them, but I've seen them hanging around in certain places. They seem to just hang around and look cool. I've been a couple feet away from one, no problem.

• Members

Peacocks can be turkey-dangerous if provoked.

They have a 1-2" spur on the back of their legs, used for self-defence.

They have a nasty attitude, when aggitated.

In India, they are used to control the population of poisonous snakes.

- used as such in the US too....the Maryhill Museum (WA side of the Columbia Gorge) kept 10+ peacocks on their grounds; they wiped out the rattlesnakes there.

They have actually cowed my male blue heeler, and he fears no other animal.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BP90

View Post

I told them I was BP. Banned within 10 seconds. HAHAHAHA

No you where there for about 5 minutes. I asked who you were and you said BP. I asked again, and you said BP again. That didn't register with me as "oh he means BP90". If you had said this is BP90 from hcfx it would be no problem. You can always come back into chat, all we ask is that you identify who you are. Haunting Mids Justin Beiber avatar and all.

• Members

No way. I wasnt there 2 minutes. I asked who you were and you didn't answer me. Anyway, the avatar has nothing to do with HM. Your paranoia is getting the best of you, friend. I just wanted to talk pedals. But it looks like I'm still banned. No biggie. This place has changed a lot... Too bad, really.

Archived