The Official Boss RE-20 Space Echo Lounge

echodeluxe

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

cool! im getting a reasonable amount of GAS........ i also want a DD-20 cose you can store different sorts of delay and go to the memory banks... but this one looks totally awesome too... maybe this summer... can you turn an expression pedal to it in the back too?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by echodeluxe

View Post

i will crank it up and see if i get any noise. it wouldnt be a problem to put it on its own adapter.

Hi, just an update on the noise issue. Yesterday I moved my Jacques Trinity from close to the end of the chain, to almost the very beginning, and the noise disappeared.

I think it might have had something to do with the buffer (the Trinity is buffered).

So check for something like that in your chain if you hav eany of that noise.

I'm super happy now!

• Members

Hi, just an update on the noise issue. Yesterday I moved my Jacques Trinity from close to the end of the chain, to almost the very beginning, and the noise disappeared.

I think it might have had something to do with the buffer (the Trinity is buffered).

So check for something like that in your chain if you hav eany of that noise.

I'm super happy now!

right on!

• Members

i wish the repeats would just stop after you hit the switch instead of trailing off. that's my only complaint so far.

put it in a TB looper. I kinda like it, true bypass was one of my main beefs with the memory lane I used to have. It was so un-dramatic. or turn it off sooner, keeping in mind the trail off.

• Members

put it in a TB looper. I kinda like it, true bypass was one of my main beefs with the memory lane I used to have. It was so un-dramatic. or turn it off sooner, keeping in mind the trail off.

i don't mind the trails when i'm using subtle delay but i'd give it up to in order to be able to cut the oscillations off immediately.

• Members
BUT whenver i use it with fuzz it just gets out of control (in a bad way)... should i try and put it in a loop?

I don't see how putting it in a loop (bypass OR effects) would make a difference in how it behaves with fuzz. I think it sounds great with a big wall of fuzz hitting it.

Archived