The Official Boss RE-20 Space Echo Lounge

echodeluxe

• Members

I don't see how putting it in a loop (bypass OR effects) would make a difference in how it behaves with fuzz. I think it sounds great with a big wall of fuzz hitting it.

ok... just asking.

it becomes muddy, feedbacky, not usable sounding...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can this pedal get sort-of-crisp delays when messing with the bass and treble knobs, ala DD-3?..

The demos I've seen on YouTube of the pedal have pretty bubbly, dark repeats only. I might be asking it to do the wrong thing.

• Members
the delays can be very crisp sounding, thats why the eq is so freaking rad. i can go from dark and tape sounding to bright and clear.

Yeah? Killer man. I like that it trails off, too. I might have to demo one of these things out now. I have an RV-3 already, and am scared to go DL-4 since I'll be bringing my board everywhere with me and reliability needs to be top priority.

You should do up a video demo in the vein of your AC30 demo. (mic on the speaker-type deal.) :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I finally got a RE-20, and I L:love:VE it.
I was a delay whore for so long, and over time I lost my luster for it.
The RE-20 and brought my back to my former "delay whore" glory. :thu:

Here is a quick tune I threw together after about 10 mins use. Black Lilies

Dam I hate the fact I have to go to work tomorrow. Even worse, I work till 8. :cry:

• Members

i had a dream that someone stole my space echo and i had to buy a carbon copy, so i went to the pizzeria near my house, got a large pizza, and a carbon copy delay.

strange dream.

Those three things are great together!

Archived