HCFX PEDAL buy it now (NO MORE POLLS!)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitardustin

View Post

I got all of them to work on V's actual sound cloud page, sounds awesome

The links on the first page with "..." in the link are not working. They were probably copied from a forum post where links are shortened a bit.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by WeStartToDrift

View Post

If enough of you guys tack on $5-$10 we can get Phil his own free one!

yea, i'll defiitely pitch $5 for a pedal for phil and another $10-15 bucks towards teh builders' cold carbonated alcoholic beverages wink.gif

• Members
Didn't realise we had to put the tip in with the pledge; revising to 85
:)

do you tip the guy working the counter at Guitar Center, who's probably making close to minimum wage? it's bull{censored}, I see pedal builders as nothing less than useless {censored}ing bums to feeble to get a real job. I tip well just because I don't want to be "that guy", not because the idiot building my pedals for me did "such a great job" of it. what a {censored}ing joke, pedal builders get off easy with this scam. I love playing music at bars where you can just walk up to the foodcounter and get it yourself.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Subs

View Post

do you tip the guy working the counter at Guitar Center, who's probably making close to minimum wage? it's bull{censored}, I see pedal builders as nothing less than useless {censored}ing bums to feeble to get a real job. I tip well just because I don't want to be "that guy", not because the idiot building my pedals for me did "such a great job" of it. what a {censored}ing joke, pedal builders get off easy with this scam. I love playing music at bars where you can just walk up to the foodcounter and get it yourself.

cool story douchembro

• Members

View Post

_2009_03_ronald-reagan1.jpg

• Members

View Post

problem_HCFX.jpg

• Members

hey drift,

so how exactly will it work (sorry if i missed it). all the pledged money goes where? does it end up in someone's personal account or what?

and then this money is used to purchase all of the supplies necessary (which will surely be much less than $60 a pedal). money set aside for shipping. and then the rest of the money left over is split evenly between the builders?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mcnabbanov

View Post

hey drift,

so how exactly will it work (sorry if i missed it). all the pledged money goes where? does it end up in someone's personal account or what?

and then this money is used to purchase all of the supplies necessary (which will surely be much less than $60 a pedal). money set aside for shipping. and then the rest of the money left over is split evenly between the builders?

Yes, it goes into an account that drift and phil have access to, I believe. Then it's used to buy parts and ship parts/pedals. The rest is split evenly among the builders/designers. It actually won't cost that much less than $60 for all of that, most likely, since the parts have to be shipped to us and then the pedals also have to be shipped to you.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mcnabbanov

View Post

yes, just pay through visa/mastercard.

or does it still force you to check out through amazon?

apparently I have to sign up for an amazon account and then select my payment method, I wish there was a simpler way to do this.

Archived