HCFX PEDAL buy it now (NO MORE POLLS!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pewtershmit

View Post

this is cool.

question: How does the kickstarter thing work, does it ding my card now and the money sits in Kickstarter's bank account until May or is my card dinged at the deadline?

also may is too far away. bull{censored}.

Your bank account should be ding-donged May 1

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hudman

View Post

I'm surprised there aren't 50+ backers already.

How much money do you guys need to get Project Octopussy in motion?

It's already more then double the amount needed to fund the project.

• Members

It would be nice if people would pay a little bit more than the minimum so we can give some money to the builders (especially because it looks like alot of these will need to be built). So far, out of the $1795 raised, only $55 of that is extra payment beyond the minimum.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by onyxrhino

View Post

It would be nice if people would pay a little bit more than the minimum so we can give some money to the builders (especially because it looks like alot of these will need to be built). So far, out of the $1795 raised, only $55 of that is extra payment beyond the minimum.

They should have increased the price to $75. It's still a bargain at $75.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hudman

View Post

They should have increased the price to $75. It's still a bargain at $75.

I'm not a fan of increasing the mandatory price. I feel like we should keep that as cheap as possible, since it is a forum pedal and no one should really be looking to make money off it. That said, I think we need to stress that the price is a MINIMUM, and higher donations would be greatly appreciated.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by onyxrhino

View Post

I'm not a fan of increasing the mandatory price. I feel like we should keep that as cheap as possible, since it is a forum pedal and no one should really be looking to make money off it. That said, I think we need to stress that the price is a MINIMUM, and higher donations would be greatly appreciated.

Can you change the donation after you've already done it?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by HP Hovercraft

View Post

Can you change the donation after you've already done it?

Yes, if you click on the thing to donate it says you can change your pledge amount. Or you could also just use the button for donating to the project in general that says "back this project minimum pledge $1"

• Members

We'll have to put up a reminder thread for everyone to make sure they have their pledge amount ready a few days before May 1.

I suspect most of you guys can manage to have 60 bucks, though.

Archived