HCFX PEDAL buy it now (NO MORE POLLS!)

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by WeStartToDrift

View Post

I get to message you via Kickstarter I think. We have a gmail account specifically for this project so if we do get emails when the project is through we can delete the gmail account.

Oh, I don't care that much about who has my email. I was more concerned with your ability to get word to all the backers and get people's shipping information matched up with who actually paid.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by who235

View Post

Oh, I don't care that much about who has my email. I was more concerned with your ability to get word to all the backers and get people's shipping information matched up with who actually paid.

Oh yeah, that is all covered, The Kickstarter stays public after it is funded, and thats when they want us to email everyone and get their details. They have the system down.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by WeStartToDrift View Post
Oh yeah, that is all covered, The Kickstarter stays public after it is funded, and thats when they want us to email everyone and get their details. They have the system down.
Well, I figured Kickstarter probably knew what they were doing. icon_lol.gif

I should have used the word "curious" instead of "concerned". I've never used Kickstarter before, though I've considered it.

Archived