• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco

View Post

b0274f01.jpg

idn_smilie.gif

Hey cool, that is the iStomp one I just worked on! Its inspiration is to be a cross between a Germ and Si FuzzFace. But it isn't a clone and it isn't hardware, and I'm on a Tonebender jag right now. So the HCFX pedal is safe from the eye of Sauron. I'm getting the HCFX pedal because I dig how it sounds; I appreciate everyone's paranoia though, it makes me feel powerful and evil.

• Members

67 backers, haha... we have more than quintupled our goal. Time to outsource the labor to Peru and retire to the private island. At this rate hcfx will be the 3rd largest economy behind the US and China. V, Aaron, blakemore, and i will stare at each other contemptuously for the rest of our well-tanned lives.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ispunk

View Post

Our exclusive pedal isn't so exclusive anymore cry.gif DO NOT WANT!!!!!!

Oh man, yours will be plenty exclusive, if I'm not mistaken you were the first person to back the project so you'll be getting Octophant #1. Thats like 4 Klons in TGP bucks.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by WeStartToDrift

View Post

Oh man, yours will be plenty exclusive, if I'm not mistaken you were the first person to back the project so you'll be getting Octophant #1. Thats like 4 Klons in TGP bucks.

Will mine be gooped with Subs' special sauce and Robo's beard hair?

Archived