HCFX PEDAL buy it now (NO MORE POLLS!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdarko

View Post

i have no use for octaflooze, but I'm in... I like seeing forum colaboration thumb.gif

Luckily you can turn off the octave and the thicker fuzz sound.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions guys. I can answer them. I designed the circuit and did the clips.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TomVanDeven

View Post

Well congrats HCFX. Im glad its actually coming to be. With the likes of Aaron behind it, it'll be fantastic no doubt.

That being said, those clips sound like butt. No elephant pedals for me. wave.gif

You're still good people Tom thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hangwire

View Post

post 38

dudes, thats not the final design. that was just a mockup robo made quickly from what i understand, his take on the octophant that won the poll. its not the final design i don't think.

everyone wants the 'texture' words to be layered under the octophant, plus top mounted jacks, plus the switch won't look like that exactly idn_smilie.gif thats how i understand it at least

robo/V/drift want to comment?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mhuxtable

View Post

what's the second footswitch for again? will listen to clips later then hopefully purchase. good work guys!

It's to activate or deactivate the octave.

And yes, we should be able to do top mounted jacks, I think.

• Members

Sure.

The Gain knob is always active and acts by trimming the input signal strength.

Texture is activated by the Boost Switch. This activates a third Germanium gain stage. The texture knob is a bias knob for that stage only. To the left you get more nasal and pinched off sounds. To the right you get thicker and more open sounds. When you back off the texture and lower the gain you will start to get more gated sounds as well.

The second footswitch just turns the octave fuzz on or off.

The volume knob is a regular volume knob.

Archived