Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used an old suitcase I got at a thrift store for mine. I have a Deluxe Memory Man, Digitech Reverberator, and a Digitech Whammy on the way though, so I'm gonna have to build a bigger one I think. I did have a Boss SP-202 in the empty spot in the middle, but I took it out. Here is mine where it is right now...

100_1472.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by ElvisIsNotDjed

How do the Zero and Mayo compare, and which one do you like better? smile.gif

Zero has a tighter, more focused cutting sound.

The Mayo is thicker, looser does the wall of fuzz thing.

Both sound huge, tons of output and unending sustain, without losing much tone or dynamics.

Today I think I like the Zero. wave.gif

• Members

my current pedalboard as of yesterday's rehearsal:

150306.jpg

crybaby wah > korg dt > zoom ultrafuzz > dod 250 > dano daddy o > helter skelter custom tremolo > dano rocky road > dano backtalk reverse delay

yup, nothing fancy but it works for me and, yup, i REALLY HAVE 3 DANO'S on my board and another one off board (french toast), as some other pedals, but i tried to strip my board down a bit.

• Members

I will be building my pedalboard in a week or so. It's just going to be: Boss TU-2 > Rocktron HUSH (I am still debating whether or not I need this.) > Ibanez DL-7 > MXR Phase 90 (I should be getting one in the coming months.) > Carvin X-100B.

How on Earth do you guys use that many effects? I'm just starting to add delay a bit. I have NO clue how I'd use 30 different pedals.

• Members

Originally posted by i51423

How on Earth do you guys use that many effects? I'm just starting to add delay a bit. I have NO clue how I'd use 30 different pedals.

it all depends on the music you play and how much different nuances you want to mix into it. i use most effects in a rather subtle way but if i wouldn't, i would shurely miss their absence and i would feel that the song needs "something".

• Members

Originally posted by stereotypy

how do you like the tremulus lune or how it is called??

i really love the trem lune, it's very versatile it can do those classic trem sounds and the hellicopter thing, it works great with other pedals, and if you roll the depht and rise the volume you got an instant boost, i havent tried yet a semaphore but i dont think i'll replace for sometime, it's the older pedal on my board (3 years) that one is my 4th one, since some of my friends grab the one i was using and had to build another one for me, since they never returned to me.

clips from the 4ms site

• Members

Here's mine, I finally had the guts to post pictures....

, I "decided" I'll only buy 4 more pedals: suggestions?

-delay/looper (in fx-loop for "wet" solo's): DD-20, Digidelay?

- whammy (EX-7?)

- chorus (for Magicstomp addition, Boss CE series?)

- Noise gate?

Keeley DS-1 in the mail....

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

• Members

Here's mine, I finally had the guts to post pictures....

, I "decided" I'll only buy 4 more pedals: suggestions?

-delay/looper (in fx-loop for "wet" solo's): DD-20, Digidelay?

- whammy (EX-7?)

- chorus (for Magicstomp addition, Boss CE series?)

- Noise gate?

Keeley DS-1 in the mail....

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

Archived