Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Originally posted by Big Boss Man

I have actually been using the SP-1 alot lately.

What the 'ell is that?

Here's my projected board (no pics obviously). The ts-7 and big muff are Whizzer moded, and will own (once they come in the mail)

Jagmaster (with GFS Liverpools) -> Digitech EX-7 -> Ibanez TS-7 -> EHX Big Muff -> Arion SAD-1 -> EHX Holier Grail -> Peavey Classic 20

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by CicadaSilence

Bucky, that's the exact setup I just recommended to my sister's boyfriend. He's just starting out with effects, and I think those Zoom units are well worth the cash.

Also, the Toast rules.

Haha, I agree about the G2s being great for the price. I'm not just starting out with effects though, it has more to do with me being a broke ass.

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Poopsicle

PBMar2006.jpg

updated board

Jesus....

Tell me that you actually haul and gig with that beast.... and Im there...

Simply to watch you try to get it through the door....

thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by BrianPhase90

Jesus....

Tell me that you actually haul and gig with that beast.... and Im there...

Simply to watch you try to get it through the door....

thumb.gif

Thats my home-recording/jamming/Self-indulgent board. If I was playing out I'd just grab the DMM, Blues Driver, and SuperDuper. They are the three main Ingredients in keeping me tonally satisfied for the moment.

BTW, I think pedals are like paint, and I want lots of colours to paint with.

• Members

Originally posted by bucket_brigadier

...It doesn't look as nice, but it had to be done, to make room for a HOG.wink.gif

Aww, come here boy, and give me a hug! Whatever you do, you can always make up for it by buying an $800 EHX pedal.thumb.gif

You make us so proud!cry.gif

• Members

PBMar2006.jpg

updated board

I've been meaning to ask you how you like your Sunlion and Shred Master. So, how do you?

Originally posted by Cokeman

IMG_0723.jpg

You're such a poster boyrolleyes.gif, and how do you use your wah sideways?

• Members

Originally posted by ScreamCage

I've been meaning to ask you how you like your Sunlion and Shred Master. So, how do you?

Funny you should ask, I have a love-hate-love-kill relationship with the shredmaster pedal. It creates this really cool artificial sound to the highs that effects the harmonics in each note. It's hard to discribe but you can hear a lot on the song electioneering by Radiohead. The major downside to that pedal is it's lack of MIDS. I mean, total lack of mids IMO. I don't want to mod it though because it is kind of rare.

The Sunlion is very nice. I mainly use the Beano side to make my Rickenbacker neck pickup usable because it's so dark. The Fuzz has a lot of grit to it, but it is in no way harsh. I find that I really like to use it with a lot of echo. It also sustains amazingly well for an old school fuzz. Very usable tones out of both sides of this unit.

• Members

Funny you should ask, I have a love-hate-love-kill relationship with the shredmaster pedal. It creates this really cool artificial sound to the highs that effects the harmonics in each note. It's hard to discribe but you can hear a lot on the song electioneering by Radiohead. The major downside to that pedal is it's lack of MIDS. I mean, total lack of mids IMO. I don't want to mod it though because it is kind of rare.

The Sunlion is very nice. I mainly use the Beano side to make my Rickenbacker neck pickup usable because it's so dark. The Fuzz has a lot of grit to it, but it is in no way harsh. I find that I really like use it with a lot of echo. It also sustains amazingly well for an old school fuzz. Very usable tones out of both sides of this unit.

Cool stuff. I've been watching the Sunlion since it's come out (I'm a fan of the artwork), and I've always wanted to try one, but it's not really carried in stores. I've always wondered about the Shredmaster. I'm a fan of the original Marshall pedals.

• Members

Originally posted by ScreamCage

What setting do you use your Dano Fab on? I've been having a really hard time with me. I used it first behind my GUv'nor, but it had no effect on the sound back then, so I moved in front to use it as a boost, and that worked for a while, but now it's just gives me a really harsh, ripping, ala Fender Blender sound when I have both it and my Guv'nor on. Ideas, anybody?

I use the Dano Fab1 as a straight distortion device - not togheter with any other dirt pedals. Since I also have a RC Booster, a TS9, a Keeley BD-2 and a Retroman Sybil fuzz I dont need to combime the dirtboxes except that the RC Booster is used also as a solo boost. When it comes to the Fab1 I think I have the drive at almost max and the tone at 40 % and volume at 60 %. I use a Blackfaced 1971 Twin Reverb amp.

• Members

Originally posted by monkeyland

removed the expression pedal on the left. hole of the right is for a volume pedal

msg5ma.jpg

It looks like your using the pd-01 for a volume boost after the Rat. Is that correct? If so, how does that sound? Is it just a clean volume boost or is it giving you more bottom end or something?

• Members

excuse me being sleazy and covering from a different post...these are from today....the fc200 controls the gp 8 in my rack. there's other {censored} on the floor, too...an ev5 exp pedal for the me5, a behringer fcb1010 for the synths, and an fv300 for the guitar's master volume in the loop of the boogie studio pre.

anyways...

pics from today...not everything you see is hooked up, the phase o vibe and trem pedal sit back at the rack/amp with my echoplex.

the jb and flanger are where they will sit.

excuse my lame montage, lol...i was trying to get a fairly clear shot of the board.

pinkpedalboard032106.jpg

pinkboardmontage.jpg

• Members

Wow, I have almost different stuff than everybody. I don't know if I saw any of these bad boys on any of the boards.

This board goes to the right on my mic stand thru the FX loop. I also have a Korg tuner, Whammy Reissue, Crybaby Wah, and sometimes an Ibanez AutoFilter AF9 to the left.

pb-front.jpg

pb-back.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by J Kylez

Wow, I have almost different stuff than everybody. I don't know if I saw any of these bad boys on any of the boards.

This board goes to the right on my mic stand thru the FX loop. I also have a Korg tuner, Whammy Reissue, Crybaby Wah, and sometimes an Ibanez AutoFilter AF9 to the left.

well i have the micro amp and the dcf-10.. redface.gif

Archived