Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

rkr7ys.jpg

I had to send back my General Guitar Gadgets (GGG) Ring Dinger to be repaired and inquired about getting a few of the mods posted on the GGG site. I'm hoping that it will be an even cooler addition to my tonal palette upon its return.

I also traded my Behringer VD1 for an Ibanez FZ5 60's Fuzz and exchanged the H9 card from my ZIM for a VT one. Both of these should be arriving within the next week and a half, so I'm psyched. thumb.gif

I've been eyeing the Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff lately, but will need to see how well the Ibanez FZ5 jibes with my rig before proceeding.

• Members

seriously..all of your pedalboards make me hard.i havent taken a pic yet but this was my current pedalboard...boss tu2, boss bd2 bluesdriver, ehx big muff pi reissue, visual sound jeckyll and hyde, boss ph2 phaser, boss dd3 delay, ibanez aw7 autowah. i also own a crybaby, a boss metalzone, boss turbo dist, and boss chorus ensemble.

• Members

Originally posted by falcon42

How do you like the Big Muff?

Actually I don't get to use it that often. Unfortunately it doesn't fit into the music we play. I just bought a DD20 as well and I find I can get some serious analog synth sounds together with the big muff. It's the OD3 I get the most use out of.

• Members

You can (sort of) see my old pedalboard as my Avatar.

Fuzz Factory-->

EMMA Discombobulator-->

Teese RMC3-->

Fulldrive II-->

Saffron Squeeze Comp-->

Foxrox ZIM-->

Frantone Sweet-->

EH PolyPhase-->

Lovetone Doppelganger-->

Maxon AD900

Funny, as sweet as this board looks, only TWO of these pedals is on my current incarnation...

I'll post pics of the new board when I have 'em (exciting, I know)...

• Members

Originally posted by fusionid

hmm

not a lot of compressors. How the heck do you guys get even volume with hums, single coils and different guitars?

I use a Compnova for tha funk of tha country, quite extreme settings due to its subtle action..

at this time I usually use just one guitar per gig (Godin LGX-SA), but I'll be getting a Strat of Variax for the Stratplayer that's waiting to get his groove on...

Just another one of those pedals you'll hear, when they're switched off..

IMAG0129.jpg

any suggestions to fill the rest of my board with??? (it needs different brands and different coloured LEDS preferably..)

• Members

Originally posted by halltheod

hey what are the little connectors called ur using on the top row and who makes em?

ernie ball all metal effects couplers. I only use about 4 of them now i think. Most of my stuff is monster 500 but i think ill change it to bayou cables at some point this summer.

Archived