Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

It's small & works well for my needs. I've never been a fan of large pedal boards. I use the Klon as a lead boost mostly. Occasionally if the room we're playing is small I'll leave the Klon turned on the whole time to help me get a bigger sound @ the lower volume.

pedals.jpg

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's small & works well for my needs. I've never been a fan of large pedal boards. I use the Klon as a lead boost mostly. Occasionally if the room we're playing is small I'll leave the Klon turned on the whole time to help me get a bigger sound @ the lower volume.

pedals.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by (((echo)))
keep it simple stupid..

IM001118.jpg
Yum! I think that's my favourite one on here. Just because of how much different ground you can cover with such a simple board. Plus it's cost effective. (Some of these boards could buy a small country.) What kind of music do you play??

• Members
newyearspedalboardjan12006.jpg

I've got two Timmy's and a Crunch Box coming soon, so I may be purging a few pedals. One Timmy will have more gain than the other, so I'm thinking of replacing the Fulldrive with that Timmy, and using the second one to replace my AC Booster for dirty boost. If the Crunch Box works as well as I think it will, I'll replace the Burn Unit with it. If nothing else it'll save some realestate.

Archived