Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Here's my board as of this morning. I'm still playing around with my delay setup. There's a Keeley DD-3 in the mail, so I'll probably put the phaser and verb in the DD-3's loop. The only other thing I'm missing at this point is a fuzz (probably an ICBM).

DSC00457.jpg

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just took all the pedals off and vacuumed this bad boy. It's amazing how much crap can get down in there in a relatively short period of time. I just removed the MM4, and am looking to add 2 trems to replace it. So once I get those (this week, most likely), I'll wire it back up.

boardinflux02-26-2006.jpg

Here it is prior to this afternoon:

pedalboard05-22-2005.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by hbar

I just took all the pedals off and vacuumed this bad boy. It's amazing how much crap can get down in there in a relatively short period of time. I just removed the MM4, and am looking to add 2 trems to replace it. So once I get those (this week, most likely), I'll wire it back up.

You are hereby discharged from the DL4/MM4 society mad.gif

wave.gif

• Members

Originally posted by IndofunkCity

You are hereby discharged from the DL4/MM4 society mad.gif

wave.gif

don't think that didn't weigh into my decision. frown.gif I'm only using it for tremolo, so I can get better tremolo with a dedicated unit, I'm hoping. Still ain't knocking the device. It's solid.

• Members

don't think that didn't weigh into my decision. frown.gif I'm only using it for tremolo, so I can get better tremolo with a dedicated unit, I'm hoping. Still ain't knocking the device. It's solid.

If you're only using it for one effect, then you can easily find better individual units. The thing about the XX4's is that they do a whole bunch of things "pretty" well. I decided it'd be better to have one MM4 than a phase, a chorus, and a trem. Plus, with the MM4 I get a panner and leslie as bonuses! biggrin.gif

• Members

I agree with you 100%. If you're short on space and need tons of variety, then it is a great pedal. But........of the 4 presets, I only ever really used 2 of them, and they were both tremolo. So I'm thinking about adding 2 smallish trems. Actually, I'm going to, I'm just trying to decide which 2 trems it's going to be. I'm gassing for a semaphore, but I'd like to score a used one which is proving more difficult than I'd like.

• Members

Here it is prior to this afternoon:

pedalboard05-22-2005.jpg

you didnt happen to get that wah probe off ebay did you?

• Members

I agree with you 100%. If you're short on space and need tons of variety, then it is a great pedal. But........of the 4 presets, I only ever really used 2 of them, and they were both tremolo. So I'm thinking about adding 2 smallish trems. Actually, I'm going to, I'm just trying to decide which 2 trems it's going to be. I'm gassing for a semaphore, but I'd like to score a used one which is proving more difficult than I'd like.

2 words: Tuna. Melt. Small, great sound, and cheap as dirt, which will leave you with plenty of money to spend on a semaphore smile.gif

• Members

Originally posted by vanguard

you didnt happen to get that wah probe off ebay did you?

As a matter of fact I did....probably 2 yrs ago-ish, maybe a little less. Why, is it yours? Not many red sparkle wp's floating around. I'm sort of a freak for the sparkle paint. frown.gif

• Members

Originally posted by IndofunkCity

2 words: Tuna. Melt. Small, great sound, and cheap as dirt, which will leave you with plenty of money to spend on a semaphore smile.gif

Actually, I'm leaning toward the semaphore + the red witch tremolo. I've got like $1500 tied up in what you see there....what's another few bills to round it all out? tongue.gif

Archived