Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by crazydawg1004

DSC02074delay.jpg

the ibanez ad-9 is a new one smile.gif i like it pretty much!

If I wasn't in a cover band, that's pretty much what my board would look like. Wah, overdrive, delay.....done! By the way, I recently had a chance to try one of those vox overdrives, pretty damn impressive.

• Members

thanks smile.gif

i play a mexican strat - pedalboard - hughes&kettner 20th anniversary edition tube. i use the big ben through the clean channel of my amp all the time and i like it. it is not a high gain pedal but for blues-rock it's really nice. you should give it a try thumb.gif

haven't used it with a humbuckerguitar though..

i sold the LTD because i haven't used it since i got the big ben. still need a patchcable for my phase 90...freak.gif

• Members

Originally posted by loner22

do you really have a use for all of that stuff?

Everything has a use, even if it is as trivial as to occupy the space in which it has been placed (much like me today at work).

• Members

no picture yet....but it will look like this i think if i can fit everything on my board:

Strobostomp

Foxrox Octron

Zvex SHO

Boss BD-2

BJF Emerald Green Distmachine

ICBM Fuzz/KingKong Fuzz or Zvex Fuzz Factory

Zvex Lofi Loop Junky

Zvex Ringtone

Phase90

Boss PN-2

Boss DD-20

Verbzilla

Boss PN-2

Echoczar + Angelbaby + Exp.pedal

• Members

Originally posted by fusionid

are those 3 BYOC?????????

yep, blue one tonebender, yellow fuzzface (don't mind the weird painting) and the rasta is a phase 90

i also have the delay, but its for homeuse, the ibanez dpl-10 has sentimental value so i don't want to push it of the board, and what the dd-80 can do more does the echopark for now.

our bassist use the screamer clone i built for him, i guess i'm a good customer of keith biggrin.gif

Archived