Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members
de7! wait a sec, are you a bass player?

Love the DE-7! Also I am a bass player.

You used to use one of the multistomps right? What makes the B3 better?

Pretty much just being able to turn effects and on. Kind of cumbersom with the single stomp. Also I really like the built in USB interface on the bigger zoom. I do miss the modulated verb from the ms60b though.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Just added the Hoof Reaper and so glad I did. Had a great rehearsal last night with it. I might clean up the cables in the near future but the board will stay this way for a while now. LOVE IT!

fetch?id=31322365&type=full

Nice board Stu, as always. Been a while since I've been here, might have to post an updated board. I've downsized a bit, which I prefer.

• Members

Nice board Stu, as always. Been a while since I've been here, might have to post an updated board. I've downsized a bit, which I prefer.

Thanks! I've been away too, kids and bands take up a lot of time! I like being back but this place moves a lot slower these days!! Would love to see your board... please post! Any new music projects?

• Members

Got a blackbird and Fuzz Factory 7 a while ago. I wanted to wait to see if they would win spots over a Kingsley Jouster and Foxrox CC Hybrid. Well, they have, but not permanently. All 4 pedals are really, really good. Having a hard time deciding what the permanent solution is, so I just decided to keep all of them and swap them in/out from time to time. Each pair is similarly sized and power requirements are the same, so it's an easy swap whenever the mood hits.

_DSC2069_zpsc4cbe83c.jpg

• Members

Thanks! I've been away too, kids and bands take up a lot of time! I like being back but this place moves a lot slower these days!! Would love to see your board... please post! Any new music projects?

Yeah kids suck up a lot of time, and money! Haven't done too much with guitar lately, play when I can. Dunno if a band is in the future or not, would like it to be. I've moved over to a PT Jr, and try and keep it within this size. It sometimes works. I've had a M5 on it for a while, waiting on a new looper sometime soon. Took it off tonight and put in a EHX Memory Boy Deluxe, and have really enjoyed it. A bit darkier and murkier than the DMM which I prefer. Also temporary took off the MicroPog and tried out a Superego. Fun pedal! Needs to be moved towards the end of my chain though, not sure if before or after my delay yet. Something to play around with later this week.

PedalboardwDMB2_zps079e4efb.jpg

PedalboardwM5_zps952bd0e7.jpg

• Members
for what do you use the m5?

Mostly the delays, sometimes the modulations. But my Callisto does my vibrato/chorus well, and I just like the analog tone of it better. So the M5 isn't that necessary now. But once in a while, some of the delays on it are fun to use, and it's such an inexpensive pedal, that I can't sell/get rid of it, just not worth it. I've had no reliability issues with it either.

• Members

Yeah kids suck up a lot of time, and money! Haven't done too much with guitar lately, play when I can. Dunno if a band is in the future or not, would like it to be. I've moved over to a PT Jr, and try and keep it within this size. It sometimes works. I've had a M5 on it for a while, waiting on a new looper sometime soon. Took it off tonight and put in a EHX Memory Boy Deluxe, and have really enjoyed it. A bit darkier and murkier than the DMM which I prefer. Also temporary took off the MicroPog and tried out a Superego. Fun pedal! Needs to be moved towards the end of my chain though, not sure if before or after my delay yet. Something to play around with later this week.

Some great pedal choices there... lots that I still haven't tried. The Calisto has to be top on my list, heard many great things about it. The Belle, Flint and Superego are all calling my name to try also. You need to be my neighbor!! :)

• Members

Mostly the delays, sometimes the modulations. But my Callisto does my vibrato/chorus well, and I just like the analog tone of it better. So the M5 isn't that necessary now. But once in a while, some of the delays on it are fun to use, and it's such an inexpensive pedal, that I can't sell/get rid of it, just not worth it. I've had no reliability issues with it either.

trade it for a tuner?

• Members

trade it for a tuner?

Nope. It is a tuner as well :) Plus I have a Boss tuner. You should be able to pick up an M5 pretty cheap. Or look for the Zoom MS-70CDR, gets a lot of praise too, just delays, reverbs and modulation stuff.

• Members

Nope. It is a tuner as well :) Plus I have a Boss tuner. You should be able to pick up an M5 pretty cheap. Or look for the Zoom MS-70CDR, gets a lot of praise too, just delays, reverbs and modulation stuff.

sorry, i didn't mean i wanted to trade it for a tuner. i just saw your boss tuner and noticed you didn't have a dedicated one on your board.

• Members

sorry, i didn't mean i wanted to trade it for a tuner. i just saw your boss tuner and noticed you didn't have a dedicated one on your board.

Ha! Sorry I misinterpreted. My little Boss does pretty well actually. I have another Rondo board, I might whip it out again, just to put the miscellaneous stuff in one place, the wah, volume, power supply, and this tuner. Might get a cheap expression pedal for the DMB. Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived