Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Members

Can't see your pic Antonio. What works best for me is using advanced editor, clicking the image button in the header, and hyped linking from another site, photobucket etc.

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Is that a Squier Gremson? How do you like it? What saddles do you have on there?

What's on the board? :)

Yeah, it's a Squier. My second one. I had to ship my first one back because it was almost unplayable. But this one's great! It's the stock bridge and saddles, but I flipped it around for better intonation. I put on some Circle K 102 strings and it can get just as full as any Jazz Bass I've played.

Board goes Tuner>SFT>Pareidolia>Montavillan Just because I quit working at Catalinbread doesn't mean my my tone should be any less than it could be! :cool:

That's a rockin' setup! I love my Squier Bass VI. I'll have to check out those strings. Might be just a bit heavier than what I'd prefer, but the stock gauges are a bit too light IMO... particularly on the low E string.

I love the way it sounds with the SFT. That's a match made in heaven IMO. :)

• Members

This is all I have:

IMG_0999_zpsa1ffb024.jpg

I use this for recording:

IMG_1001_zpseaeabb9d.jpg

I am not into pedals like I once was. If I have no regular, practical use for a piece of gear, I get rid of it. I don't have a lot of money for new gear, so I trade stuff all the time. The Digitech and Hoof Reaper are my babies, though.

• Members

Been a while...

Using the cheapo cables until I get a chance to solder up some new lengths of custom.

Recently bought an SG and an Orange Thunderverb 50 too – so things are sounding pretty huge…

2viqk1t.jpg

Some MXR stuff still has the old style 1/8" jack, but I thought that was really only true for the reissues... I might be wrong though...

Nice looking board. I think I want to try to find a older (but not vintage) Dyna Comp and do the Janglebox / cap mod to it to see how it sounds.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

A shame that this thread got buried almost all the way back to page 7. I got tired of having my Wah and Vol/Exp pedals hanging out to the side of my board, so I made a new board for general noise making and experimentation:

_DSC1858_zps6ab328c6.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Members

bigpedalboard.jpg

This has been the same for awhile now. I was starting to fall out of love for this board so I spent some time this weekend and set everything back up again. I started off with my core sound from my amp. Then I started dialing in all the pedals. Boy, what a difference. Now I am happy with it again.

Archived