Current Pedalboard - Post yours

shipatsea

• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by nomenclature

View Post

Getting to know the Unpleasant Surprise tonight...

boardS.jpg

The problem with having a "finished" board, with everything perfectly wired, built in power and whatnot, it it's a pain in the ass to test new things with your set chain, it's only easy to drop {censored} in front or behind. it's also good though, the U.S. is the only thing I bought this year, and making it hard to swap {censored} around means less {censored}ing with pedals and more playing.

*Oh yeah, I downsized by 3-4 pedals some time ago.

I always keep my board with plenty of free space. I tend to switch pedals in and out at least twice a week, so having that extra room to maneuver is surprisingly useful.

By the way, I am EXTREMELY jelly of your pedal collection. I'd love to see more of it... maybe over dinner at my place? Shall we say eight?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by CrowShack

View Post

I haven't posted here in a while. ^that is awesome

12-22-2011board.jpg

Some cool pedals here, but the OCD in me wants to straighten out those crooked ones biggrin.gif How is the Uni Vibe? I think I'm getting a Dano Cool Cat Vibe for Xmas, it's an effect I like, but I'm not willing to spend $300 for one of the "good ones" when the cheaper ones get you 95% of the way there.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sparkfriction

View Post

great boards on the last pages thumb.gif

i rebuild a small board for christmas later... more a clean, ambient looping board. we'll see... - to much dirtpedals a.t.m.

I think I'm going in the opposite direction, a board mostly with varying amounts of dirt - I call them my color pedals, and then maybe a trem, delay and reverb, but not much else. Although I've got a Micro Pog and a Small Stone on there too, no real need to remove them as I find them useful, sort of coloring pedals too. But yeah, I need/want more dirt. I think a barber LTD SR is next up.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

I think I'm going in the opposite direction, a board mostly with varying amounts of dirt - I call them my color pedals, and then maybe a trem, delay and reverb, but not much else. Although I've got a Micro Pog and a Small Stone on there too, no real need to remove them as I find them useful, sort of coloring pedals too. But yeah, I need/want more dirt. I think a barber LTD SR is next up.

sounds good - i just need a little different setup for some current projects. And play more for the pedals insteed for myself the last time. My Modulations are not really coloring pedals in the current projects. But gotcha! wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IRG

View Post

Some cool pedals here, but the OCD in me wants to straighten out those crooked ones biggrin.gif How is the Uni Vibe? I think I'm getting a Dano Cool Cat Vibe for Xmas, it's an effect I like, but I'm not willing to spend $300 for one of the "good ones" when the cheaper ones get you 95% of the way there.

Yeah it's a mess facepalm.gif I'm in the process of rearranging/swapping pedals but who am I kidding it always looks like that

Just got the MXR univibe; it sounds good. It's my first vibe - in honeymoon phase and loving it.

I went to the pedal store to get a particular (much hipper) vibe/trem-type pedal, but when I A/B'd them, the cheap mass-produced MXR had the type of sound I wanted. saved $70

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by six acre lake

View Post

{censored} the KOT, I want to know how Zygoat ended up with "my" MA So Much Devastation and if he likes that...

I got it from papersun. So far I'm very impressed with the SMD, the tightness knob is what makes this thing awesome. Sounds heavy as {censored} with the tele, sounds like a high gain amp and I've been through most of the higher end high gain pedals. I was planning on a/b'ing it with an elements but I don't see why I should now, this is good enough.

While I'm at it, the badlands kills too. I can definitely see myself tracking heavy guitars with these 2 pedals panned left and right.

• Members

Just picked up the Flashback, Vibe, and Jetter GSR after a major sell-off

Signal Chain is like this:

ES-339 -> Mini-Buffer -> Korg Pitchblack -> Digitech Whammy II -> Teese RMC3 -> Barber DDSS -> Jetter Gain Stage Red -> Lovepedal Magicboy Vibe -> TC Flashback -> DRRI

I send the other out of the Flashback to a Boomerang + phrase sampler into a SS amp

ef8217eb.jpg

Archived