• Replies 57.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by woolyh

View Post

TU2 and TU3, what's the difference again? smile.gif

The difference is that I had a Pitchblack before. icon_lol.gif

Since I have the volume pedal after the tuner, I wanted to be able to tune with the signal not being bypassed, so I can see if a note is out of tune while I'm playing, and I can just turn the volume pedal down when I wanna tune silently. That's the only gripe that I have with the Pitchblack, was that I couldn't tune without bypassing the signal.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rhcp311

View Post

Finally picked up a TU-3 tonight, so now my country board is complete too. Two boards completed in one day. That's gotta be some kind of record! haha

CountryBoardnew.jpg

what made you pick the tu3? i'm getting pissed at my tu2 and was looking at the turbo tuner.

also, dibs on klon

• Members
what made you pick the tu3? i'm getting pissed at my tu2 and was looking at the turbo tuner.

also, dibs on klon

I just wanted to be able to tune without bypassing the signal, since I have the EB after the tuner, I can mute when I want to. The Pitchblack wouldn't let me do that, so I just swapped them out.

The Klon will be getting gigged with for years to come. Good luck getting it out of my hands. I'm going to be sleeping with that baby in one hand, my Dr. Scientist collection in the other, and I'll be spooning with my Telemaster. :lol:

• Members

Out of all those delays you battled together, you kept the Sunny Day Delay? Interesting...

Yup. I don't think I did it justice in the clips. In person it sounded almost exactly like my DM-2, but with a longer delay time, and modulation. Maybe my ears just aren't as refined as some other people's, but it was definitely one of my favorites. I actually ended up trading my DM-2 to Dr. Scientist for the SDD though, so it all worked out well for me. That's not the only delay I kept though. I still have the DE7 and the Analogman is on my other board. I just sold the Skreddy, the Aqua Puss, and traded the DM-2.

Archived