bugera 6202 first impressions

megagoo

• Members

yeah, Pharaoh was in Long Beach, but he no longer works there

The whole Vince thing..

I stand by what I said.,,

Vince never did anything wrong towards me or anyone on the megadeth forums, well except with his keyboard.. but being of your lithiam can make you say all kinds of crazy {censored}

His Charvels were never to my knowledge portayed as the real thing, and The Dave Mustaine thing didnt happen. He wasnt even Daves Tech... (now we all know he is full of {censored}, so he could have made that thing up)

Vince DID help me a lot. He answered a LOT of questions I had about guitar setups and amps and parts (even gave me the number to a couple of sales reps for parts companies so I could get some tubes for an old Hammond organ)

So bash me all you want. Vince has nothing to do with my store. And I am not here pushing my {censored}. Dont want to do business with me, thats your choice, and quite honestly not that big of a deal. There are lots of stores in the UK that you dont have to worry about being "in cahoots with" ye ole dwarf with a hummer.

I have no dog in the fight with you but the Charvel thing??? He bought crap parts off Ebay and put Charvel stickers on them, I found his id and compared the parts to the Charvels he had and yup.....{censored} parts guitars.

The guy is a POS in the highest degree, he prays on n00bs on forums like this one and makes it look easy for awhile until he sells something to someone that knows gear.

Peace and not knocking your business, good luck with your indeavers.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
oh, lord....

1 I am not from Conneticut (where Vince lives)

2 I am not 4'10"

3 I do not drive a Hummer

4 I do not have a motorcycle

5 I do not have a doubleneck King V (wouldnt mind having one tho)

6 I do not have a Rottwieler

7 I do not have 2309342397340 pictures of 4,5, and 6 together from all angles

8 I still have my hearing

:poke: sorry but you are WAY off on that one man.

That's definitely good to hear. :D

• Members

That douche bag has been booted from here, TGP, never tried to get into RT....he is an asshole scammer and would never do business with that asshat.

I dont think these people are the same, as Pharaoh didnt get commisions for his sales, as he was primariy a repair tech. but i dont know, as I was not here for TGP....

• Members

I have no dog in the fight with you but the Charvel thing??? He bought crap parts off Ebay and put Charvel stickers on them, I found his id and compared the parts to the Charvels he had and yup.....{censored} parts guitars.

The guy is a POS in the highest degree, he prays on n00bs on forums like this one and makes it look easy for awhile until he sells something to someone that knows gear.

Yep. I personally never had any problems with him on the forums, but I easily remember some messed up threads involving him.

• Members

Im not arguing with your oppinon of the guy.. he is definatly a predator...

Im have seen his ebay stuff, and it actually said in the 5 i saw, "fabulous fake"

• Members
Both are in the same town, kind of strange for that to happen.

my only thing about that is that he didnt have the "motive" to pull scams as he never made commisions on the sales from the store.

i could be the same person, but I dunno, Pharaoh never struck me as the type to give a {censored} enough to do that stuff.. Vince on the other hand... dude, definately needs to be some "balancers"

:lol:

• Members

See Norton.

The truth is, "Behringer" doesn't make anything, they order factories in China to make {censored} for them with the cheapest available parts, etc. "Behringer" truly are just a sticker brand on a distributor for outsourced manufactured products designed by other companies, period.

I know the guy that was involved heavy with the amp, even know how the name Bugera came to be.

About the cost......Behringer has a 1,000,000+ sq ft factory with living accomidations for the employees. It is a village that makes music gear 24/7 and the business model has been studied by many fortune 500 companies as the future of mass production.

Not taking either side in this debate but they are doing it right, they are coming at everyone else full throttle with their busines model.

• Members
I think a lot of information is being blurred here, especially considering your conclusions and statements. I am not defending one company in any direction at all, but I am just curious as to how you came to this conclusion??? I mean we all (HCAF) thought this to be a behringer product, and if the biggest AMP forum thinks that, what makes you think that this little distraction would make a difference, or if it was just an attempt to lay down a red herring?,

Norton is pretty much correct...funny what you learn at NAMM when you really take in everything and not walk around chasing teh brutalz and stay drunk ;)

• Members
oh, lord....

1 I am not from Conneticut (where Vince lives)

2 I am not 4'10"

3 I do not drive a Hummer

4 I do not have a motorcycle

5 I do not have a doubleneck King V (wouldnt mind having one tho)

6 I do not have a Rottwieler

7 I do not have 2309342397340 pictures of 4,5, and 6 together from all angles

8 I still have my hearing

:poke: sorry but you are WAY off on that one man.

Maybe I did not rad the entire thread.....never said you were :)

I have been by Vince's house, almost crapped when I saw that H2 :lol:

• Members
my only thing about that is that he didnt have the "motive" to pull scams as he never made commisions on the sales from the store.

i could be the same person, but I dunno, Pharaoh never struck me as the type to give a {censored} enough to do that stuff.. Vince on the other hand... dude, definately needs to be some "balancers"

All I know is that there are 2 Pharaohs in Long Beach then....both deal guitar crap, both come off as knowing everything.

The Pharoah famous here has scammed several people on these forums and he is from Long Beach.

• Members

Just thought I would add my 2 cents here...I don't think those clips sound very close to a 5150 at all. Sounds more like an XXX or something to me. There's none of the 5150 grind in the mids and it just sounds thin in comparison.

well, like i said the middle section of the first clip is my 5150. if it doesnt sound like it then it might be my mic'ing.

• Members

About the cost......Behringer has a 1,000,000+ sq ft factory with living accommodations for the employees. It is a village that makes music gear 24/7 and the business model has been studied by many fortune 500 companies as the future of mass production.

Not taking either side in this debate but they are doing it right, they are coming at everyone else full throttle with their busines model.

I was watching some thing a while back on one of these "live-in" workplaces in China. It wasn't about Behringer but it was about something to deal with electronics. It showed that these places are horrible sweat shops (Big Surprise) with strict rules and poor living conditions.

Not a huge surprise that Fortune 500 companies are going to try to replicate this type of business model. Wasn't about Behringer but reminded me of this other company.

• Members
I think he bought it from Guitar Asylum.

Yup, the Asylum. Only place to have that guitar and it was stupid $$$$$$$$$$$$$. My friend worked there and had no clue it was gone.

No did not see Danny :lol: HIs hood is nice though.

Vince here was King V as well as other forums...if you go by that somewhere I would suggest getting a new monikor cause that one is tainted :)

• Members

I was watching some thing a while back on one of these "live-in" workplaces in China. It wasn't about Behringer but it was about something to deal with electronics. It showed that these places are horrible sweat shops (Big Surprise) with strict rules and poor living conditions.

Not a huge surprise that Fortune 500 companies are going to try to replicate this type of business model. Wasn't about Behringer but reminded me of this other company.

Business is about making money, what else is there to achive being in business?

• Members

Here's a couple clips about the factories. Of course admittedly they're going to show whatever Behringer wanted to show while they were there, but still...

• Members
Yup, the Asylum. Only place to have that guitar and it was stupid $$$$$$$$$$$$$. My friend worked there and had no clue it was gone.

No did not see Danny
HIs hood is nice though.

Vince here was King V as well as other forums...if you go by that somewhere I would suggest getting a new monikor cause that one is tainted
:)

I definitely remember him being at least a few monikers here, one being Speedmetal2000 and another had something to do with his hummer.

• Members
i have to wonder when or even if a respected member would go out of their way to try something that they probably view as inferior and have the same attitude towards the company as AtarisPunk29. oh and what classifies someone as respected?

a lot of people here would try {censored} just to check out the hype (not to mention how many dealers/store employees are here), trust me, but when you have people cramming it down others throats it turns into a PRMike situation and really self-destructs...

with that said, with concerns to "respected" members... theres a ton of stuff. HCAF is a VERY tight knit community where a lot of interaction continues outside of just the forums. Even if stays purely internal there is a ton of support, knowledge and overall exchanging that goes on. Of course there is our fair share of {censored} that gets thrown into the fan, but this place has birthed some of the truest bonds, friendships or knowledge databases that I have experienced online... not just from guitar sites, but all different types.

Its best not to question, but to sit back and enjoy the ride. :wave:

Archived