bugera 6202 first impressions

megagoo

• Members

don't bother replying with bashing
:blah:
. i know theres a lot of people that don't look past a name.

What should be flamed is your pitiful review.

i just wanted to throw this tidbit out there so you know where you heard it first.

You heard it first bitches, this guy knows tone.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

people bash bugera/behringer because they blatantly rip off other peoples' designs, cosmetics, and names...to the best of their ability

so does just about every other amp manufacturer out there...

marshall built their entire empire on a design taken from fender... and so have a bunch of other manufacturers... and lots more manufacturers have started their business based on the marshall designs, etc... someone makes an amp that gets popular and everybody else starts to emulate it... that's how the business works...

people are just annoyed with behringer and similar companies because they make their products for extremely cheap (passing on a savings to the customer)... they may not be as well built and reliable as some other products... you get what you pay for... don't expect to get a boutique amp made with the best components for $500 (even fender, marshall, etc... are mass produced and don't use the highest quality components)...

tube amps are, relatively, very simple circuits... all tube amps out there are extremely similar in design... not a single company out there producing tube amplifiers is doing anything that can honestly be considered ground breaking

so get over your preconceptions about gear, technologies, and brand names...

if the gear sounds good then who gives a {censored} about anything else

if the bugera allows some kid get into the tube amp market that might not have been able to afford one otherwise and he is able to get some good tone out of it then kudos to bugera and the people using them

• Members

classic!

but not the same guy... sucks for him

yeah, the "other" pharaoh called me this morning, he doesnt have an account here.

Like I said previously, i can see the similarities between the two identities, but I really think its different people...

• Members

Looks like Hartley is gettin some payback for stealing the SLO circuit, what goes around comes around. Peavey defenders say it's OK for Hartley to steal because he changes the headshell cosmetics so it doesn't look the same on the outside. What's up with the double standards?

:idea:

• Members
No biggie, most people not on forums have never heard of the boutique stuff
:lol:
Most bedroom hacks here, me included, have better gear than national acts

lol! Truth!

Though I have to say, the amps the guys on this forum own or have played, I have never touched them. I have never played a Soldano, Bogner or mostly any other "boutique" amp. Except Splawn because I own one. I have never played a VHT either. In fact, I may have experimented with 10 amps total. Maybe more than 10 but I cant remember. I think I am quite happy with what I have and that is enough for me to not care about other amps. Except I still want a plexi of some sort. :love:

• Members
lol! Truth!

Though I have to say, the amps the guys on this forum own or have played, I have never touched them. I have never played a Soldano, Bogner or mostly any other "boutique" amp. Except Splawn because I own one. I have never played a VHT either. In fact, I may have experimented with 10 amps total. Maybe more than 10 but I cant remember. I think I am quite happy with what I have and that is enough for me to not care about other amps. Except I still want a plexi of some sort.
:love:

go to GC and plug in, they have teh boutique amps now

• Members

yeah, the "other" pharaoh called me this morning, he doesnt have an account here.

Like I said previously, i can see the similarities between the two identities, but I really think its different people...

not to mention that the Great Pharaoh is really named Rob... definately not the same guy.

• Members

What should be flamed is your pitiful review.

You heard it first bitches, this guy knows tone.

Sorry, maybe if I had 28 god damn thousand posts like you I could make more detailed threads. Oh wait but I'd have an extra 700 hours of my life gone.

What else do you want me to say?

Boy, the knobs sure did turn easy. You could even see through the grill.

The clips say everything I have to say about the amp

• Members

The little bitch in that thread is uncannily like the little bitch at the Megadeth forum with a similar name. She has the same wet vadge for HCAF guys too.

:cop:

Yeah, he used to talk {censored} on anyone that didnt use an amp as expensive as his, & bash peoples playing, tone, recording. What an ass. :rolleyes:

Once everyone finally saw that his dickheadedness was connected with his salesmanship, & flamed the {censored} outa him, he was too ashamed to show back up! :thu:

He had much more than 72 posts, the previous fell away durring some kinda system upgrade.

-

• Members

That douche bag has been booted from here, TGP, never tried to get into RT....he is an asshole scammer and would never do business with that asshat.

MMM...no...i was never booted here because I wasn't ever a member here...for reasons similar to the {censored}bags like yourself that post this {censored}...but more on that later...

• Members
This Pharaoh {censored} isn't really relevant to this thread but...

There is a guy who posted at the Megadeth forums with the screen name Pharaoh. He had a gear shop in Long Beach. He was {censored} buddies with Scamsevere & King V (aka Piney Hills). This is fact.

According to Shiny_Surface he used to post here and at TGP as "Great Sparrow".

Just to clarify...

Are you saying that the guy you know as Pharaoh is not the same Pharaoh from the Megadeth forum?

Or are you saying that the guy you know as Pharaoh is the Megadeth forum Pharaoh but he never posted here?

:confused:

YAY!!! Typical daddy-dismounted-time-to-post good stuff... your "{censored}buddy" Shiny-Surface is just as ill-informed as you are...

I did work for World Of Strings in Long Beach. I was the chief luthier there for almost 7 years, and enjoyed my time and some good friends there. Its a great shop, and quite honestly, I'd love to know who you say got scammed by me... Go ahead...I'll wait {censored}head. I do post as Pharaoh at the Megadeth forums and still do, as well as have many people there who've bought from me. But i digress...your list please...prove me a scammer and tell me how I can contact these phantom people.

• Members
Piney Hills is the name of the shop owned by a guy who went/goes by the name of King V at the Megadeth forum. He was/is an associate/{censored} buddy of Vince Scamsevere. Scamsevere helped him to set up shop.

King V and his buddy Pharaoh didn't have many good things to say about HCAF guys.

Take your buggering business elsewhere.
:thu:

You like the term {censored}buddy alot i see...seems to crop up in your posts alot...

You are correct, I have very little good to say about the HC forums. I happen to not like places where idiots like you are given credit for being something you'll never be, like informed...

Nick is a wonderful individual who's done nothing but fine business all on his own and not required anyone to help him make his store a success... I myself was in charge of ESP sales in my own shop and again, haven't scammed anyone. In fact I made no money on my sales, which is how I sold them as cheap as I did, and made our lil' shop a good ESP Premier dealer... But I guess that kinda stuff goes by the wayside when you only log in to make {censored} up huh douchebag?

• Members

All I know is that there are 2 Pharaohs in Long Beach then....both deal guitar crap, both come off as knowing everything.

The Pharoah famous here has scammed several people on these forums and he is from Long Beach.

Again, I'd like to know who... please inform me.

• Members

Again.....keep reading the thread Potsey.

you posted the {censored} as facts you claimed to know you {censored} bag... maybe you should do your {censored}ing research before you take info you aint got and supply it to the masses...

• Members
OK, cheers for that. I asked for clarification because I couldn't understand what you were saying. The Pharaoh from the Megadeth forum is an immature prick. But I will speak no more about the Great Pharaoh in this thread.

riiiiight....

• Members

Sorry, maybe if I had 28 god damn thousand posts like you I could make more detailed threads. Oh wait but I'd have an extra 700 hours of my life gone.

What else do you want me to say?

Boy, the knobs sure did turn easy. You could even see through the grill.

The clips say everything I have to say about the amp

I lol'd.

• Members

I'm going to leave it at this...

I had a name here like back in maybe the late 90's early 2000? I don't even remember. I remember it being a place where alot of bedroom hacks opted to post {censored} about things they claimed they didn't own. So I left... So what...

This morning, on the ESP forums, I got a message from someone asking if I worked at Piney Hills, and called Nick to ask what the hell that was about. lol... I promised myself I'd never be a part of this place because quite frankly, it's a way-too-busy place with way too much clutter...there are some folks I know who come here and have some great info. I happen to not be one of them...again so what...

Nick is a fine dude who runs Piney Hills very honorably. He's done it himself and made a success outta something he enjoys doing. He's certainly not Vince.

I had a few dealings with Vince. I bought his Bradshaw system. I also bought a head case from him. Both items were great and arrived. I've read on other forums that he was a scammer, and with those people, I can't sympathize because I don't know. Much like here, there's alot of bs online and you never know when someone is full of {censored}.

Vince is Vince...lol

Nick is not Vince.

Nor am I...

My real name is Pharaoh. I worked at World Of Strings in Long Beach. I worked for more famous people in the business than you'll ever meet because the shop was respectable and run by a guy who was straight up with people and hired like-minded people. But never scammed anyone...

Now, after reading the rest of the thread, I've seen both a continuation of the bs, and some who have figured it out. I am not the same guy. I am formerly of Long Beach employment...yes. But there's a reciept and record of my sales...{censored} you if you don't like it.

For idiots that choose to post {censored} they don't know anything about, and choose to supply their own crap to make the snowball roll, gimme a break...it's exactly why I left here years ago. To those who've piped in this thread and know me personally and bought things at my old place of employment, I am happy to see you and thank you for the words. I miss my old shop, but had to move on to better things.

Too much ill-informed {censored} talking like what's in here is exactly why this place is a joke to so many people. The same could be said for the 'Deth forums I suppose in that there's alot of bs that ruins good threads occasionally...

But I am honestly asking he two chief idiots here in this thread to provide the people who sparked the scam {censored} under my name. You spoke it here as a fact. It's a fact that doesn't exist and as such, means you chose to jump on the bandwagon of bull{censored} you can't prove.

I sold the better part of 68 ESP's in my shop in one year. I took things back and paid the shipping outta my own pocket when I did if something was {censored}ed up or incorrect... I made no commissions, which is why I left that shop... I threw in as much free {censored} as possible to sweeten the deals and busted my ass to make sure the guitars were right.

So, where are those who paid and got nothing? Where are the people who asked for help and got cold-shafted? Where are the people who started this? Or is it business-as-usual here, where we just go "Oh there's someone who will never know if I bag on them...let's make some {censored} up!"

So here are the facts as they stand today...

For the {censored}bag who said I had 8 Bogners or something absurd like that... no... I have one now. I had two Uberschalls... but primarily use Mesa and H&K stuff, at least till Piney Hills and I work out the ENGL SE deal.

I am now a division manager for a company that makes archtops, and enjoy my work. I still hang at the 'deth forums because there are people I enjoy in the musicians section. Aside from that, I have nothing to offer you...lol I am still in touch with my old shop, World Of Strings, and they are still operating under the old boss. I wish them well... But would love to hand the secretary there a list of people who have been scammed...it'd be very interesting.

• Members

I'm going to leave it at this...

I had a name here like back in maybe the late 90's early 2000? I don't even remember. I remember it being a place where alot of bedroom hacks opted to post {censored} about things they claimed they didn't own. So I left... So what...

This morning, on the ESP forums, I got a message from someone asking if I worked at Piney Hills, and called Nick to ask what the hell that was about. lol... I promised myself I'd never be a part of this place because quite frankly, it's a way-too-busy place with way too much clutter...there are some folks I know who come here and have some great info. I happen to not be one of them...again so what...

Nick is a fine dude who runs Piney Hills very honorably. He's done it himself and made a success outta something he enjoys doing. He's certainly not Vince.

I had a few dealings with Vince. I bought his Bradshaw system. I also bought a head case from him. Both items were great and arrived. I've read on other forums that he was a scammer, and with those people, I can't sympathize because I don't know. Much like here, there's alot of bs online and you never know when someone is full of {censored}.

Vince is Vince...lol

Nick is not Vince.

Nor am I...

My real name is Pharaoh. I worked at World Of Strings in Long Beach. I worked for more famous people in the business than you'll ever meet because the shop was respectable and run by a guy who was straight up with people and hired like-minded people. But never scammed anyone...

Now, after reading the rest of the thread, I've seen both a continuation of the bs, and some who have figured it out. I am not the same guy. I am formerly of Long Beach employment...yes. But there's a reciept and record of my sales...{censored} you if you don't like it.

For idiots that choose to post {censored} they don't know anything about, and choose to supply their own crap to make the snowball roll, gimme a break...it's exactly why I left here years ago. To those who've piped in this thread and know me personally and bought things at my old place of employment, I am happy to see you and thank you for the words. I miss my old shop, but had to move on to better things.

Too much ill-informed {censored} talking like what's in here is exactly why this place is a joke to so many people. The same could be said for the 'Deth forums I suppose in that there's alot of bs that ruins good threads occasionally...

But I am honestly asking he two chief idiots here in this thread to provide the people who sparked the scam {censored} under my name. You spoke it here as a fact. It's a fact that doesn't exist and as such, means you chose to jump on the bandwagon of bull{censored} you can't prove.

I sold the better part of 68 ESP's in my shop in one year. I took things back and paid the shipping outta my own pocket when I did if something was {censored}ed up or incorrect... I made no commissions, which is why I left that shop... I threw in as much free {censored} as possible to sweeten the deals and busted my ass to make sure the guitars were right.

So, where are those who paid and got nothing? Where are the people who asked for help and got cold-shafted? Where are the people who started this? Or is it business-as-usual here, where we just go "Oh there's someone who will never know if I bag on them...let's make some {censored} up!"

So here are the facts as they stand today...

For the {censored}bag who said I had 8 Bogners or something absurd like that... no... I have one now. I had two Uberschalls... but primarily use Mesa and H&K stuff, at least till Piney Hills and I work out the ENGL SE deal.

I am now a division manager for a company that makes archtops, and enjoy my work. I still hang at the 'deth forums because there are people I enjoy in the musicians section. Aside from that, I have nothing to offer you...lol I am still in touch with my old shop, World Of Strings, and they are still operating under the old boss. I wish them well... But would love to hand the secretary there a list of people who have been scammed...it'd be very interesting.

You are touchy as {censored} about your internet reputation somewhere you don't post and about an issue that was long resolved in this thread.

Glad you think this place is a waste of time, and I'm glad that you feel that this waste of time needs to read a dissertation about how much {censored} you've sold to prove something that is currently already known. I'm also glad you've chosen to not be like the "douchebags who claim to own things they don't" and that you don't feel the need to spin your internet dick around for everyone to see.

Oh wait.... :cop::cop::cop:

You're the same as any other "head-too-big" internet douchebag with a short fuse or you wouldn't have come in here posting angry especially since the issue is resolved, you would have simply quoted the post that had the info correct, said who you were, that the quoted info is correct, and if anyone has any other confusions or questions, feel free to PM you.

Archived