bugera 6202 first impressions

megagoo

• Members

oh come on scott, you arent serious are you? Look, the whole thing should never have even been brought up. He is not an employee of the store, an amp rep or anything like that. some one chose to make an assumption based on NOTHING and ran with it to create a {censored} storm like this place is known for. You stepped in, having been some what involved in the past situations with the WRONG person in question, and it got to where it is today. Megadeth Man should have slowed his roll a long time ago, but kept bringing up {censored} about some one TOTALLY unrelated.

but whatever, a {censored} storm is a {censored} storm, so lets grab our slickers and enjoy the weather!

I do feel bad that his name was used by a total loser, I am also guilty of not reading the whole thread and saw "King V" and ran with that not knowing that Pinehill was using that monikor on the forum that Vince was famous for.

If Pharoah wants to drop it I am more than willing, big misunderstanding for sure.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Start pissing ESP shrill
:lol:

Yes, I would have been far less bombastic if the shoes were reversed as I do not take the internet seriously. Of course I do not make my money on it so I have far less to lose than you
;)

Keep blabbing Potsey........I am sure people would just fall over each other to do business with a level headed individual as yourself:lol:

I am willing to stop posting ya know.

and again...you miss the point. I'm no longer in the sales line of work and don't care so much about the effect one or two {censored} talkers here are gonna have... it has zero effect on my paycheck... What I care about is that someone chose to go with info and add to it when they knew nothing about the person. I care about the fact that I did a good job and chose to do right by people, and to have that attacked by ill-informed people like you just to increase your post count is what pisses me off...

I would like you to keep posting because I want to know why it happened...

• Members

I do feel bad that his name was used by a total loser, I am also guilty of not reading the whole thread and saw "King V" and ran with that not knowing that Pinehill was using that monikor on the forum that Vince was famous for.

If Pharoah wants to drop it I am more than willing, big misunderstanding for sure.

this is different...and I appreciate it. I don't want to be a dick, though I admit to it here... I am simply someone who loved my job there, was successful at it, and felt it was attacked. As I said a few posts ago, I admit to not reading the whole thread, and feel bad for some of what I said, but not all of it. There are those (not you) who continued on after the initial mixup was resolved...

Specifically, Megadeth Man's continuing comments...

• Members

and again...you miss the point. I'm no longer in the sales line of work and don't care so much about the effect one or two {censored} talkers here are gonna have... it has zero effect on my paycheck... What I care about is that someone chose to go with info and add to it when they knew nothing about the person. I care about the fact that I did a good job and chose to do right by people, and to have that attacked by ill-informed people like you just to increase your post count is what pisses me off...

I would like you to keep posting because I want to know why it happened...

Ok......due to your,

Business

name

dates of one Pharoah's demise and you showing up by name from others

All led several of us to think it was the same guy that was a total prick here and when Pinehills brought up that Vince was in the picture somewhere it was just too close not to call. I know you have had no issues with Vince and I do not have the time to type them all out......he is the biggest scam artist around. 2 and 2 were damn easy to put together. The lore of Vince is so insane it is hard to believe unless you saw it happen, hell he challenged us all to a fight only to run when we would show up at the NYC guitar shows.

I hope this puts things in a better more organized way.

Peace.

• Members

Ok......due to your,

Business

name

dates of one Pharoah's demise and you showing up by name from others

All led several of us to think it was the same guy that was a total prick here and when Pinehills brought up that Vince was in the picture somewhere it was just too close not to call. I know you have had no issues with Vince and I do not have the time to type them all out......he is the biggest scam artist around. 2 and 2 were damn easy to put together. The lore of Vince is so insane it is hard to believe unless you saw it happen, hell he challenged us all to a fight only to run when we would show up at the NYC guitar shows.

I hope this puts things in a better more organized way.

Peace.

I don't understand the 'dates' thing...and me showing up by name from others.

My dealings with Vince were fine, but I HAVE heard from others, specifically my old rep at EMG about his dealings and with that, I've opted to let it go and just not say anything to defend him too much. It frequently seems to be that those of us who dealt with him and got product were just lucky...

I am also unaware of any fights that were supposed to take place.

I don't want to stay here...and I don't want friends. I do apologize to you. But still feel I would like to know what the other guy's problem is.

• Members
lol...it has an entertaining value...

I am angry and yes wrong for not reading the whole thread before posting. I was angry that the whole thing came up because I've ripped nobody off...and posted who and how our shop at the time ran and what kinda business we did NOT because I was making more money than anyone or have contacts, but because to run a business like that, you had to be honest. To have that misconstrued as bragging and money-loving over someone is annoying, but really doesn't point me anything other than the reply maybe came from someone on a burrito-folder's salary...so what.

I made my mark being nice to people in our shop. We did a good job, and tried to be polite to those who came in. So it's very bewildering to read some idiot here say a bunch of things that simply aren't true...

Yeah, well its good to have it straight anyhow, everybody who knew you spoke well of you. That other guy was just a pain in the butt! Anyhow godspeed to you! ;)

• Members
I don't understand the 'dates' thing...and me showing up by name from others.

My dealings with Vince were fine, but I HAVE heard from others, specifically my old rep at EMG about his dealings and with that, I've opted to let it go and just not say anything to defend him too much. It frequently seems to be that those of us who dealt with him and got product were just lucky...

I am also unaware of any fights that were supposed to take place.

I don't want to stay here...and I don't want friends. I do apologize to you. But still feel I would like to know what the other guy's problem is.

When the other Pharoah left here heavily under fire, your name popped up shortly after by several members stating thast they had a good ESP connection...that is the time thing.

Vince would rant about killing all of our asses everytime he tried to come back...that is the fight thing. He would tell us to come to the NYC guitar shows so he would beat our asses and post pics here....never happened :cop:

Vince knows I live about 20 minutes from him so everytime he showed up with another alt monikor I would pm him to flush him out or "want to buy something" and he would never reply, probably due to him not having what he was selling or the fact we knew his "Charvels" were not Charvels.

I was wrong and I am sorry, good luck with your future endeavers.

• Members
Yeah, well its good to have it straight anyhow, everybody who knew you spoke well of you. That other guy was just a pain in the butt! Anyhow godspeed to you!
;)

I am sorry to make my introduction here by being a dick...it just felt bad and happened really fast. I woke up this morning to see a pm in my ESP account from someone I didn't know asking if I moved from Long Beach to the other end of the country to work at Piney Hills. Not knowing what this was, I called Nick and asked when I was hired and when this happened, because far as I knew, I was still in California... This is where I heard about this thread...and read basically to where the bashing started and started replying rather than reading on. I apologize for that...

• Members
When the other Pharoah left here heavily under fire, your name popped up shortly after by several members stating thast they had a good ESP connection...that is the time thing.

Vince would rant about killing all of our asses everytime he tried to come back...that is the fight thing. He would tell us to come to the NYC guitar shows so he would beat our asses and post pics here....never happened
:cop:

Vince knows I live about 20 minutes from him so everytime he showed up with another alt monikor I would pm him to flush him out or "want to buy something" and he would never reply, probably due to him not having what he was selling or the fact we knew his "Charvels" were not Charvels.

I was wrong and I am sorry, good luck with your future endeavers.

See I also read nothing about another Pharaoh. I only saw the post and links to some "great pharo/sparrow" stuff. (Some of which still makes no sense to me...but whatever.)

Again, I apologize. I don't suppose I will get an answer from M_Man about his problem or where he supposedly knows me from anyone else, but again, whatever. Take care guys...

• Members

I am sorry to make my introduction here by being a dick...it just felt bad and happened really fast. I woke up this morning to see a pm in my ESP account from someone I didn't know asking if I moved from Long Beach to the other end of the country to work at Piney Hills. Not knowing what this was, I called Nick and asked when I was hired and when this happened, because far as I knew, I was still in California... This is where I heard about this thread...and read basically to where the bashing started and started replying rather than reading on. I apologize for that...

(oops, fixed! i originally quoted the wrong thing!)

Ahh no sweat man, were mostly metalheads & rockers just joking around & havin a good time. GAS'ing for shiny new gear & educating ourselves a little bit too! ;)

• Members
(oops, fixed! i originally quoted the wrong thing!)

Ahh no sweat man, were mostly metalheads & rockers just joking around & havin a good time. GAS'ing for shiny new gear & educating ourselves a little bit too!
;)

Thank you...
GAS is a great thing. I'm hoping to curb mine, but Namm is coming... :cry: Good nite man. Best to you and yours.

• Members

Wow this thread is about as {censored}ty as the amp the box of MDF and aluminum wires in the title tried to clone.

-W

i fail to see the importance of the headshell material.

"I GOT A CUSTOM EBONY HEADSHELL. ITS HEAVY AS {censored} BUT IT TOTALLY LETS THE TUBES SING"

• Members

[YOUTUBE]8qyekiKbC9Y[/YOUTUBE]

I'd love to know who you say got scammed by me... Go ahead...I'll wait {censored}head.

Quote where I said you scammed anybody.

Yeah, you do seem to be that prick from the Megadeth forum.

If you don't know who I am, my username at the Megadeth Forum is Steve Frell. I went there a couple of months ago, for the first time in about a year, and started a simple thread titled: "Who's Got The Shiz On Dave And Marshall?", all I said was "Lay some information on me brothers."

You responded with:

You were one of the {censored}bags that was harrassing Vince all over the place right? I remember you... Arent any of the harmony central folks attaching the answer to their balls and sticking them in your mouth?

&

I remember him being one of the idiots that signed up here specifically to give Vince {censored}... I also remember him being one the pack of morons that went back to HC going on and on about how stupid we all are... Conveniently his post history is way old and that stuff is no longer there. But he hasn't posted since Vince left till now...

You turned the thread into a conversation about the bull{censored}ting midget Vinny. Tim Lyons and Piney Hills turned up. Hey, it was like old times except I didn't bother responding to you. Are you seeing any parallels here? You {censored}ing tosser. :lol:

Archived