bugera 6202 first impressions

megagoo

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're the same as any other "head-too-big" internet douchebag with a short fuse or you wouldn't have come in here posting angry especially since the issue is resolved, you would have simply quoted the post that had the info correct, said who you were, that the quoted info is correct, and if anyone has any other confusions or questions, feel free to PM you.

B...B...But how would he get his point that he knows more than you ever will, has connections to everyone important and probably makes more money than you ever will? This is HCAF, the land of the angry white rich male (who is somehow highly educated yet has horrible grammar), right?

• Members

B...B...But how would he get his point that he knows more than you ever will, has connections to everyone important and probably makes more money than you ever will? This is HCAF, the land of the angry white rich male (who is somehow highly educated yet has horrible grammar), right?

Shhh...

obvious troll is obvious

• Members

You are touchy as {censored} about your internet reputation somewhere you don't post and about an issue that was long resolved in this thread.

Glad you think this place is a waste of time, and I'm glad that you feel that this waste of time needs to read a dissertation about how much {censored} you've sold to prove something that is currently already known. I'm also glad you've chosen to not be like the "douchebags who claim to own things they don't" and that you don't feel the need to spin your internet dick around for everyone to see. You're the same as any other "head-too-big" internet douchebag with a short fuse or you wouldn't have come in here posting angry especially since the issue is resolved, you would have simply quoted the post that had the info correct, said who you were, that the quoted info is correct, and if anyone has any other confusions or questions, feel free to PM you.

Gosh...are you everyone's e-daddy? I feel SO corrected...

lol...so you'd not question the fact that after the issue is resolved that someone continued to bad-mouth you when you've busted your ass to be honest with people upfront to the point of no liking you. Your opinion is that I shouldn't ask for the statement to be retracted...your opinion is that even though some accepted the fact that it was someone else, other {censored}bags continued to perpetuate the issue as though it wasn't resolved, that I was in fact this person and ripped people off...

Wow...

I'd apologize if I felt it was warranted...

• Members

I just don't think you have to be a dick correcting someone who has been corrected and said, "My bad, thought they were the same people."

I don't see that happening with the case of Megadeth Man or whatever his name is...long after the posts that clear up that a different Pharaoh was the topic, he was still on his trip about how because we knew Vince, we're all {censored}... Nick isn't {censored}. I dig Piney Hills and think he's doing wonderful things with his store. I myself, I suppose after a few hours don't really care about my half. I'm no longer in sales and it's no damage to me...but I feel that it's lame to go on about it after it's SUPPOSEDLY "resolved" if not for anything other keeping the {censored} rolling...

• Members
you should stick around P-row
:D

I don't intend to...it's not the place for me and never was. Nor will it ever be. There are people here who are awesome and deciphering this crap and that's great, but it's really not my thing.

Like I said in the 'deth forums about this, I don't get where this kinda {censored} comes from...are there that many 10 year olds who have nothing to do?

• Members
I don't intend to...it's not the place for me and never was. Nor will it ever be. There are people here who are awesome and deciphering this crap and that's great, but it's really not my thing.

Like I said in the 'deth forums about this, I don't get where this kinda {censored} comes from...are there that many 10 year olds who have nothing to do?

Well, so far youve made 11 posts & a few hours of looking. You must like it more than youre letting on! Admit it, you love this {censored}!! :cop:

• Members

I was going to extend an olive branch to mr Pharoah, as I stated earlier in this thread I could very well have been wrong. There were things that pointed to the same person but after reading Pinehill's replies it seemed that I could very well have been wrong.

After being called a {censored}bag several times from mr pharoah he can now piss on an electric fence while standing in salt water while I stand there conducting a weenie roast from the sparks.

One PM to me explaining that I was wrong and I would have stated here that I was wrong with my assumptions and would have deleted every post that I had made.

Screw that now :lol:

Now that I am thinking.............................he is not into these forums due to {censored} bags like myself but I am asking myself................WTF is the IQ on the Megadeth forum :confused:

Bbye.............

• Members
I was going to extend an olive branch to mr Pharoah, as I stated earlier in this thread I could very well have been wrong. There were things that pointed to the same person but after reading Pinehill's replies it seemed that I could very well have been wrong.

After being called a {censored}bag several times from mr pharoah he can now piss on an electric fence while standing in salt water while I stand there conducting a weenie roast from the sparks.

One PM to me explaining that I was wrong and I would have stated here that I was wrong with my assumptions and would have deleted every post that I had made.

Screw that now
:lol:

Now that I am thinking.............................he is not into these forums due to {censored} bags like myself but I am asking myself................WTF is the IQ on the Megadeth forum
:confused:

Bbye.............

oh no i'm hurt...
You have no olive branch to extend and you made the same assumptions in general public didn't you?
The logic is hilarious that you'd expect me to log in and quietly send you a pm while you engage in public bull{censored}...
But hey...it's a forum. If all you got is to come down to making the usual jokes, then by all means stick it up your ass. You talked {censored}...simple as that. If I went to another forum and said a bunch of {censored} about you that wasn't true, you're telling me that you'd not care to stand up and correct me publicly where the information was dispensed, but instead send me a pm...lol...right...

You questioning a forum's IQ by one person is a great point isn't it...and it proves mine. You talk {censored} about people you don't know. Whether you have a problem with me or not, you chose to piss on the entire forum. It's all good though. I didn't ask for your olive branch, and it's obvious to me how it'll play. I came here expecting no less...lol

• Members
Well, so far youve made 11 posts & a few hours of looking. You must like it more than youre letting on! Admit it, you love this {censored}!!
:cop:

lol...it has an entertaining value...

I am angry and yes wrong for not reading the whole thread before posting. I was angry that the whole thing came up because I've ripped nobody off...and posted who and how our shop at the time ran and what kinda business we did NOT because I was making more money than anyone or have contacts, but because to run a business like that, you had to be honest. To have that misconstrued as bragging and money-loving over someone is annoying, but really doesn't point me anything other than the reply maybe came from someone on a burrito-folder's salary...so what.

I made my mark being nice to people in our shop. We did a good job, and tried to be polite to those who came in. So it's very bewildering to read some idiot here say a bunch of things that simply aren't true...

• Members

Screw that now
:lol:

Now that I am thinking.............................he is not into these forums due to {censored} bags like myself but I am asking myself................WTF is the IQ on the Megadeth forum
:confused:

Bbye.............

oh come on scott, you arent serious are you? Look, the whole thing should never have even been brought up. He is not an employee of the store, an amp rep or anything like that. some one chose to make an assumption based on NOTHING and ran with it to create a {censored} storm like this place is known for. You stepped in, having been some what involved in the past situations with the WRONG person in question, and it got to where it is today. Megadeth Man should have slowed his roll a long time ago, but kept bringing up {censored} about some one TOTALLY unrelated.

but whatever, a {censored} storm is a {censored} storm, so lets grab our slickers and enjoy the weather!

• Members
oh no i'm hurt...

You have no olive branch to extend and you made the same assumptions in general public didn't you?

The logic is hilarious that you'd expect me to log in and quietly send you a pm while you engage in public bull{censored}...

But hey...it's a forum. If all you got is to come down to making the usual jokes, then by all means stick it up your ass. You talked {censored}...simple as that. If I went to another forum and said a bunch of {censored} about you that wasn't true, you're telling me that you'd not care to stand up and correct me publicly where the information was dispensed, but instead send me a pm...lol...right...

You questioning a forum's IQ by one person is a great point isn't it...and it proves mine. You talk {censored} about people you don't know. Whether you have a problem with me or not, you chose to piss on the entire forum. It's all good though. I didn't ask for your olive branch, and it's obvious to me how it'll play. I came here expecting no less...lol

Start pissing ESP shrill :lol:

Yes, I would have been far less bombastic if the shoes were reversed as I do not take the internet seriously. Of course I do not make my money on it so I have far less to lose than you ;)

Keep blabbing Potsey........I am sure people would just fall over each other to do business with a level headed individual as yourself:lol:

I am willing to stop posting ya know.

• Members

Thats cool, At least I know where to find you if I need good sound advice about anything :D

Archived