REB BEACH: KIRK HAMMETT Is One Of The Worst Guitar Players I've Ever Heard

RaceU4her

• Members

Hamlet may not be the most technically impressive player alive but the mother{censored}er knew how to WRITE awesome, memorable lead lines, which is more than you can say about gay ass Whitesnake.

Lol.... Guys like John Sykes, Steve Vai, Doug Aldrich, Adrian Vandenberg etc. can't write a memorable lead line? The older generation players(Mel Galley etc.) still wiped the floors with Kirk. Sorry dude, but as gay as it may sound to you, the solo for "Is This Love" is 10X better than anythink Kirk could ever dream of.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol.... Guys like John Sykes, Steve Vai, Doug Aldrich, Adrian Vandenberg etc. can't write a memorable lead line? The older generation players(Mel Galley etc.) still wiped the floors with Kirk. Sorry dude, but as gay as it may sound to you, the solo for "Is This Love" is 10X better than anythink Kirk could ever dream of.

They can play for sure, they cant write for {censored}.

• Members
It really depends on what kind of metal you are talking about because there are so many different genres. Classical music is not more technical than technical deathmetal and thats a fact. It has more layers, more instruments, but it is not more technical.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members
It really depends on what kind of metal you are talking about because there are so many different genres. Classical music is not more technical than technical deathmetal and thats a fact. It has more layers, more instruments, but it is not more technical.

This isn't technical :confused:

tvm2ZsRv3C8

How about this?

4Ud_wGMXRnQ

I think you'd be surprised how technical classical is. Metal got its technicality from classical anyway... neoclassical guitarists anyone :poke:

• Members

I think you'd be surprised how technical classical is. Metal got its technicality from classical anyway... neoclassical guitarists anyone :poke:

I cant see the vids at work, but I will agree that technical deathmetal and classical are very similar, but classical is more about arrangements, composotions and layers, while technical deathmetal is pure technicality.

• Members

This isn't technical
:confused:

Dude, you really don't have to defend classical music. These moron's have never had a clue, and will never have a clue.:facepalm:

• Members

I cant see the vids at work, but I will agree that technical deathmetal and classical are very similar, but classical is more about arrangements, composotions and layers, while technical deathmetal is pure technicality.

I'm not saying tech death isn't technical. I'm just saying there is classical that rivals tech death in technicality and is honestly probably harder to pull off. There aren't too many who can.

• Members

synopsis-

RB says Hamster sucks, people agree with that, then 8 pages of interweb dweebs get butthurt, oh teh noes metallica rulz, whitesnake is teh suxxor, classical music, more butthurt kids, 80's suck...................yadda,yadda,yadda.

Now back to reality Whitesnake has some great songs, has had some great guitar players and has been rocking out since 1978, I definitely prefer the Snake over Metallica, but it took me years to like thrash at all, when I first heard Metallica in 83-84 I hated them.

Archived