REB BEACH: KIRK HAMMETT Is One Of The Worst Guitar Players I've Ever Heard

RaceU4her

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Reb Bitch is a {censored}ty player that can't write a decent song to save his life. He needs to suck off a shotgun and stop coming up with excuses for why his band sucked.

Dude thats just crazy! Winger was an excellent pop rock band they had great bubblegum pop songs and alongside Reb Beach you had {censored}ing Rod Morgenstein on drums. That guy's a {censored}ing beast! Check out his stuff with the Dixie Dregs before you write him off.

• Members

reb beach?....well,..if i had to play in a band with "kip" winger,...i'd be bitter too!!,...but as far as the people saying he's better than anyone,...tells me,..i dont wanna be in your world,...so go put your spandex on,..practice your leg kicks in the mirror,....wear your guitar so high your cock sucking chin hit it,...put on your cheesiest smiles,..with your girlie hair and eye make up on, ya homos!!!....DUDES!!!,..the 80's werent that great,...and,...IT WAS 30 YEARS AGO!!!

GET OVER IT,..MOVE ON,..PLAYING SCALES AS FAST AS YOU CAN IS LAME!!

• Members

Too bad Hammett didn't write it or hardly anything else for that matter(other than some shitty wah drenched solos). James wrote pretty much everything up until Load.

Beach is a monster player and kudos to him for saying what he did about Hammett because it's the truth.:thu:

Maybe Beach is a better player, but Hammett is a FAAAAAAR better writer.

Creeping Death alone > Anything Winger ever put out

• Members

Winger WAS great, they are just remembered as terrible due to some revisionism. They topped the charts and wrote what that era was looking for. Kip Winger was actually a great writer who will unfortunately be remembered for the big hair and spandex of that era. Funny that they walked the line and got away with it, but it killed the career of Billy Squier. Actually Kip Winger was a badass in comparison.

The guys wearing black Metallica concert Ts and living in their moms basement watching Beavis and Butthead reruns are the only ones still carrying the "winger sux" torch. Grow up.

• Members

Too bad Hammett didn't write it or hardly anything else for that matter(other than some shitty wah drenched solos). James wrote pretty much everything up until Load.

Beach is a monster player and kudos to him for saying what he did about Hammett because it's the truth.
:thu:

Nice try. Hammett wrote the opening riff and the bridge. You think Lars Ulrich randomly, and voluntarily, gave a third of the writing credits to Kirk? Bullshit. No way Hammett is credited unless he actually contributed. Hate him as much as you want, he wrote some absolutely classic shit.

• Members

Damn, I really enjoyed that.

yeah your right,...IF YA LIKE HE-SHES WITH BRACELETS,..AND!!...OH AND GET THIS!!,...LEATHER CHAPS!!!....HENHEHEHEHEEEEEEE

DID YA HEAR ME!!....CHAPS!!!....BAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA

but seriously folks,...typical 80's crap...a very bad time to be a guitarist,..i honestly dont get why anyone would like that,....unless ya like cheesey,..cliche,..scales,...nothing new,....dosent break one rule,...and to be great...or to be even good!,..you have to break rules,..other wise......same ole,...same ole........this is the type of crap that killed the guitar gods,..i say we kill all the 80's pukes!

• Members

Winger WAS great, they are just remembered as terrible due to some revisionism. They topped the charts and wrote what that era was looking for. Kip Winger was actually a great writer who will unfortunately be remembered for the big hair and spandex of that era. Funny that they walked the line and got away with it, but it killed the career of Billy Squier. Actually Kip Winger was a badass in comparison.

The guys wearing black Metallica concert Ts and living in their moms basement watching Beavis and Butthead reruns are the only ones still carrying the "winger sux" torch. Grow up.

:thu::cop:

• Members

i don't particularly like Winger, in fact i cant' stand them. Doesnt change the fact that Hammett is a {censored}ing disgraceful guitarist. TERRIBLE. Terrible soloing with out of tune bends and horrible vibrato.

Archived