REB BEACH: KIRK HAMMETT Is One Of The Worst Guitar Players I've Ever Heard

RaceU4her

• Members
1: No, the argument is about the guitar playing of Reb Beach vs. that of Kirk Hammet.

2: Metallica's catalog has not improved in the last 20 years
:cop:

You can be the most incredible guitarist in the world, but if you cant write and you play for a gay ass band all the talent in the world dont mean {censored}. Writing > technical ability. Dont get me wrong Ive done some Metallica bashing in my day but when some dork starts talking {censored} about Hamlet I gotta step in.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can be the most incredible guitarist in the world, but if you cant write and you play for a gay ass band all the talent in the world dont mean {censored}. Writing > technical ability. Dont get me wrong Ive done some Metallica bashing in my day but when some dork starts talking {censored} about Hamlet I gotta step in.

hamsters solos suck

i learned many of them by the time i was 13, that should be a good indicator of how musical and difficult they are:poke:

• Members

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's some grade-A, USDA Prime hypocrisy, right there! :thu:

• Members

hamsters solos suck

i learned many of them by the time i was 13, that should be a good indicator of how musical and difficult they are:poke:

Like I said writing > technical ability. No doubt most people can play Hamlets solos but can most people write solos like that? Absolutely {censored}ing not so GTFO.

• Members

Hamlet may not be the most technically impressive player alive but the mother{censored}er knew how to WRITE awesome, memorable lead lines, which is more than you can say about gay ass Whitesnake.

I'm going to have to go with this one. I HATE Hamsters tone though. At least after Justice.

• Members
, but I think he's one of the worst guitar players I've ever heard in my life. I've never heard a solo from that guy that was any good. . . This guy is out of tune, and his vibration... what is it? Vibrato. Oh my god. It sounds like a beginner."

He continued, "Back in the '80s, he was always voted best guitar player, and I'm like, 'What?! That guy is terrible.'

"I hate to say that because I might meet him one day.

"What's he play in? MEGADETH? METALLICA? Is he in METALLICA? Oh, then I have no problem doing that because in their biggest video, 'Nothing Else Matters', when they threw darts at a poster of Kip Winger, and then they showed it live

• Members
No Im being super serious. What did I say that was hypocritical?

You can't seriously be this {censored}ing stupid, can you?

Mr. "ZOMG, METUHL IZ SOW MUHCH HARDUR TWO PLAE DAN ANEE UTHR MYOOZICKS SOW ITS BETUR!"

It really is fascinating how the concept of irony is so difficult for you to grasp, yet so effortless for you to execute! :lol::facepalm:

• Members

wow, so much BUTTHURT from the Metallica fanboiz :facepalm::lol:

Twist it all you want, Reb is right: Hammett is a {censored}ty guitarist. His solos are unimaginative, his bends are out of key, his vibrato is terrible. and his rhythm playing is even worse.

And he must be the only guitarist that instead of becoming better with age, actually became worse :facepalm:

• Members
thats just it bro,...i was there,...and before there actualy,..so get you facts straight,..anyone...AND I MEAN ANYONE!!!,...WHO LOOKS UPON THE 80'S HAIR BAND DAYS WITH GLEE,...(YA HOMO!),...DONT KNOW MUSIC!!!...OR WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A GUITARIST...

Just because your YELLING doesnt mean your right :poke:

The 1980s had some of the best guitar players - EVER! Now was there some cheese and bull{censored}? yea sure but there was some AMAZING guitar playing for that decade, not even debatable

:cop:

PS ----- Metallica > Winger

.......... Reb Beach > Kirk

:idea:

Archived