REB BEACH: KIRK HAMMETT Is One Of The Worst Guitar Players I've Ever Heard

RaceU4her

• Members
Technical skill =/= technical music durrr

you missed this:

and by the way, numbskull, i think YOU are the one that cannot distinguish between 'technical' and 'complex'. And ever there you are so wrong, it's laughable. Classical music is INFINITELY more complex than 'tech' death metal

:wave:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Not to mention, how much more "technical", by Mikey's own definition, is it to create and arrange contrapuntal parts over rapidly-changing, complex time signatures for around fifty (chamber) to at times over a hundred (syphony/philharmonic) musicians, and how many
sane
people honestly believe very many, if any at all "technical death metal" musicians would be up to the task?

Yeah, me either!
:lol:

Face it Sheik, Im right, youre wrong. It happens to the best of them. Dont be embarassed just move along and the whole thing will go away.

• Members
How do u manage to fail so badly at things?

:facepalm:

The truly funny part is that we were pretty much all more or less just as stupid as he is at his age, and 20 years from now, (provided we're not extinct yet) he'll be :facepalm:-ing some dumbass, clueless kid for farting out the same ignorant {censored} about his music and generation that he is now. :thu:

• Members

Do you realize for the last year everytime weve disagreed instead of coming up with a logical argument you resort to childish insults?

I wouldn't exactly call a rash generalization a logical premise that calls for a logic rebuttal :poke:

• Members

The only way what mike is saying makes sense is if you replace his liberal and incorrect use of the word "technical" with "dissonant 16th note monotonous alternate picking @ 250bpm." Doesn't sound so crazy then.

I was thinking along those lines too. I guess we'll never know.

• Members

LOL@irony/hypocrisy
:lol:

Nah this decade sucked too. 90s had narrowly better pop than now SOME of the time, but {censored} it I have the internet so I can now listen to anything from any decade, whenever I want. Which is awesome. Who the {censored} cares that Nickelback blows when I have the internet :confused:

So yeah, pop culture now is as bad as pop culture in the 80s, but luckily I can dodge it easier and not be stuck with winger or nickelback :thu:

• Members

Every generation talks crap about the previous generation.

The difference in the generations, we may have been dummies in the 70's and 80's but we thankfully didn't get to go online and prove it to the entire world like today's kids.

We spent more time outside playing, doing physical things and weren't pussies like a lot of the kids today, hiding behind all the rules that keep people from kicking their ass, which is totally what would have happened had they been kids in our time.

I had no problem with putting a fist in your eye if you were being a retard 20-25 years ago, now they cry and call the cops if you beat their ass.

Technology and the anonymity of the internet make people talk tough when you realize that no one is gonna kick your ass.

• Members

We spent more time outside playing, doing physical things and weren't pussies like a lot of the kids today, hiding behind all the rules that keep people from kicking their ass, which is totally what would have happened had they been kids in our time.

I had no problem with putting a fist in your eye if you were being a retard 20-25 years ago, now they cry and call the cops if you beat their ass.

I don't understand the sentiment here. Initiating acts of violence against other people is barbaric.

Anyways, Winger sucks.

• Members
I don't understand the sentiment here. Initiating acts of violence against other people is barbaric.

Anyways, Winger sucks.

"Ininitiatic acts of violence is barbaric"?

Ill make it street slang for ya slick!- if you TALK {censored} you better be prepared to back it up! ---- And a simple street fight is NOT a act of barbaric violence... :facepalm:

Pussification of today :bor:

:cop:

• Members
Yes it is. It's a prime example of barbaric violence.

Im NOT advocating violence, i dont look for violence, and we should avoid violence when possible...etc, etc

.... but if you think a couple of teenagers/young adults having a regular street scrap "is barbaric violence' then i think you and i simply have different thresholds and standards for violence

There are bigger examples of barbaric violence than a couple of kids rolling around and throwing a kick or punch or so for 30-45 secs..

:idea:

Archived