Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

THEE HAMMER

• Members

I'd like to help Mark Cameron with his ad campaign. This will clear up EVERYTHING;

Cameron.jpg

I like it, but it's not connecting on an emotional level. Do you think you could find a way to convey the sheer disappointment that buyers will feel when they play their amp 188 years after ordering only to realize that it sounds just like a JVM?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like it, but it's not connecting on an emotional level. Do you think you could find a way to convey the sheer disappointment that buyers will feel when they play their amp 188 years after ordering only to realize that it sounds just like a JVM?

K

Cameron-1.jpg

• Members

As a fan of smack abuse, I don't appreciate this witch hunt.

So far, it has only served to drag upstanding smack abusers' reputations through the mud. It is simply not fair.

I have spent many years refining my smack abuse technique, and outright refuse to have that time and effort undermined by false rumors. Would you like it if I went and told everyone that Justin Bieber is a great musician?

So please, for the sake of smack abusers worldwide, leave the drugs out of it. Don't ruin this American tradition.

opi004a.gif

bayer1901.gif

• Members

this is hilarious :lol:

I can't believe people get so wrapped up in tone that they would even consider putting up with this {censored}. I'd rather just say {censored} it and rock my Marshall.

the fact anyone is defending him is even more hilarious. giving this meth junkie loser more money, to front more excuses on yet another "this time I reeeeeally mean it" line is just asking for mental anguish.

His outbursts were on the net plain as day for anyone to see. He's done this before. There are other options out there. Anyone that walks in to a deal like this needs a lobotomy and possibly a screw driver to the face. Anyone that is just defending him saying he's a nice guy... the screw driver to the face should no longer be optional :lol:

• Members

mark is broke and doesnt have any money these days and is getting evicted from his apartment, he doesnt have the parts to build any amps and without money he cant get them, hes eating frozen pizzas from what i understand from reading the rigtalk threads.

looks like a {censored}ty situation and now he wants the cameron forums took down cause people are complaining.

this guy is pure bull{censored} and im so sick of people sucking his dick because he makes great sounding amps and they wanna be in the cameron amp fan club, for years i have heard these horror stories and i wouldnt send him a dime, actually i wouldnt give mark the sweat off my nutz.

its a shame people are getting screwed and nothing will be done to help them, 6 months from now mark will have another pity party and another batch of morons will stick up for him and help him get back on his feet and then another batch of people will think everything is cool again and they will send more money to him and he will live off it and spend most of it while making one or two amps to keep things quiet and look like hes a changed man. this {censored} has happened for years and wont stop unless hes in jail.

• Members

mark is broke and doesnt have any money these days and is getting evicted from his apartment, he doesnt have the parts to build any amps and without money he cant get them, hes eating frozen pizzas from what i understand from reading the rigtalk threads.

looks like a {censored}ty situation and now he wants the cameron forums took down cause people are complaining.

this guy is pure bull{censored} and im so sick of people sucking his dick because he makes great sounding amps and they wanna be in the cameron amp fan club
, for years i have heard these horror stories and i wouldnt send him a dime, actually i wouldnt give mark the sweat off my nutz.

its a shame people are getting screwed and nothing will be done to help them, 6 months from now mark will have another pity party and another batch of morons will stick up for him and help him get back on his feet and then another batch of people will think everything is cool again and they will send more money to him and he will live off it and spend most of it while making one or two amps to keep things quiet and look like hes a changed man. this {censored} has happened for years and wont stop unless hes in jail.

{censored}ing this, how can anybody have sympathy for that {censored}ing scamming piece of {censored}?

• Members

this guy is pure bull{censored} and im so sick of people sucking his dick because he makes great sounding amps and they wanna be in the cameron amp fan club, for years i have heard these horror stories and i wouldnt send him a dime, actually i wouldnt give mark the sweat off my nutz.

Yup. And hopefully we've convinced our young friend the OP that dealing with people like Cameron isn't particularly smart, regardless of the altruistic intent.

• Members

....and that's all folks!

• Members

Couldn't have said it better myself!

• Members

So what's so great about his amps anyway? What do they do that amps like Mesa, Egnater, and Diezel, along with a {censored}e load of Marshall type amp makers do, or at least have already figured out?

well there is a bunch of cutting edge players that have never recorded or played an original composition in there life that dictate the demand of an amp...and they think there cool so....

you win mojo points if the amp has never been used on a recording that had a highly sought after tone

• Members

I'm all for helping people in need, but this guy stole money from a lot of people. Yes, taking money for an order and not delivering the amp = stealing.

Let's call it what it is. The fact the guy can build a good amp doesn't change the fact he's stealing.

Yup.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can't deliver, don't {censored}ing take orders and people's hard earned money :idea:

Archived