Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

THEE HAMMER

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not asking for money here..... neither is Mark or anyone involved.

:freak: So what *are* you asking for? Sympathy?

You made a whole obscure, obtuse thread about helping Mark Cameron without saying how or what for.

*sniff sniff*

I smell a rat.

Or maybe giant Japanese spiders.

• Members

Wow, really? Got any proof to back up that accusation?

I have a buddy that's waiting for a long, long time for his amp and hasn't heard a {censored}ing word from the guy in months. Fronted 3 {censored}ing grand for it. So there -- proof.

• Members

I have a buddy that's waiting for a long, long time for his amp and hasn't heard a {censored}ing word from the guy in months. Fronted 3 {censored}ing grand for it. So there -- proof.

We all know that there are a lot of people who have waited 2 or more years for one of his amps or to get their amp modded. There's no disputing that.

I think may be Juggy was referring to his supposed drug habit.

• Members

If I paid $3k up front for an amp, and then waited for 2 years and still got nothing, I'd be looking at a court, not a sympathy vote.

Yep. I have to wonder about people that let it happen. Are they pussies? Are they just really nice and understanding? Do they just have so much money that it's not a big deal? Internet tough guy or not if it got anywhere near there I'd have my cash or an amp.. or someone's teeth and kneecaps.

• Members

Yep. I have to wonder about people that let it happen. Are they pussies? Are they just really nice and understanding? Do they just have so much money that it's not a big deal? Internet tough guy or not if it got anywhere near there I'd have my cash or an amp.. or someone's teeth and kneecaps.

They are really nice and understanding pussies with so much money that it's not a big deal.

• Members

We all know that there are a lot of people who have waited 2 or more years for one of his amps or to get their amp modded. There's no disputing that.

I think may be Juggy was referring to his supposed drug habit.

I dont know if the guy tells people up front that its gonna take years to get their amp, and I'm not sure why he requires 75% down, but at least stay in contact with your customers on a regular basis.

I've never heard any thing about the dude having a drug problem.

I know the guy's a huge name in the business but there are just too many good choices ampwise in todays market. Being bad at the business side will{censored} you quick.

• Members

umm didnt mark just get back into building in 2010 ? all the guys who have been waiting years were dealing with someone else they sent money to.

I was thinking it was mark designs and his names on the amps, someone else was actually running the business and building them at that time.

Yeah. But the 2010 payees are getting {censored}ed now as well. Now the plan is to actually get new amps built by a third party, but not for those people who currently have money down. No. The new amps will be sold to other people so the profits will support a higher grade of frozen pizza. lol.

I think the best course of action is to sue for the intellectual property rights - i.e. the amp designs - and force their sale to a real amp company. That's the only thing of value. Of course, that would be a major pain in the ass and take forever. For the $3k invested, it's hardly worth the effort.

Archived