Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

THEE HAMMER

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

really hoping that someone steps up to help mark. his amps are sick and the world needs more of them out there in player's hands.

After all the people he's {censored}ed over and left waiting years for an amp I doubt people are going rush to donate to support his drug habbit.

• Members

Everyone is thinking it, someone had to say it.

Some are thinking it, some have actually met and talked to the guy.

Same as some people are internet experts on gear and toanz, some actually produce things, network, and live for it.

Some study engineering, some study law....

• Members

LOL!

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86382

My view exactly. Let me just say this, I've talked to Mark, have had three chances to buy CCVs and have not. This thread just correlates everything I was thinking. Cameron may be a nice guy and all, but everything is extremely gilded and honestly this whole thing has been a scam. Certain people got CCVs, mostly all others left in the dust.

• Members

LOL!

My view exactly. Let me just say this, I've talked to Mark, have had three chances to buy CCVs and have not. This thread just correlates everything I was thinking. Cameron may be a nice guy and all, but everything is extremely gilded and honestly this whole thing has been a scam. Certain people got CCVs, mostly all others left in the dust.

You wonder why guys like Mark are reclusive? Stupid {censored} like this thread.

The first people in line have gotten CCV's and to this point nobody has gotten a lemon or a {censored}ty amp, if anything if the buyers didn't like it they flipped them for cash profit.

The people who have waited knew what they were doing when they ordered them, and at that point Mark had a seemingly legitimate business partner.

Mark has done well to hand assemble the amps that have gone out considering it was never meant to go that way...So the time isn't all that surprising. {censored} I can find pictures of olympians and Hannah Montana doing drugs but none of mark...hmmmmm....

So how is it exactly you are helping anything?

• Members

Tell us more about this business partner....(Was it Chris somebody...or has there been another since?) I don't doubt that Mark feels he was screwed....

What happened to Jerry (?) helping out building amps?

Cameron just needs to set the record straight and build the amps that have been paid for without launching into another hair-brained scheme or amp design or whatever.....at this point he may as well sell the CCV design as a going concern...with the proviso that whomever secures the rights has to build 10? 20? 30? amps for free....it's hardly a gold egg now is it?

All predicated on the assumption that the guy basically has no assets to secure a loan to do it himself of course

• Members

You wonder why guys like Mark are reclusive? Stupid {censored} like this thread.

The first people in line have gotten CCV's and to this point nobody has gotten a lemon or a {censored}ty amp, if anything if the buyers didn't like it they flipped them for cash profit.

The people who have waited knew what they were doing when they ordered them, and at that point Mark had a seemingly legitimate business partner.

Mark has done well to hand assemble the amps that have gone out considering it was never meant to go that way...So the time isn't all that surprising. {censored} I can find pictures of olympians and Hannah Montana doing drugs but none of mark...hmmmmm....

So how is it exactly you are helping anything?

First off, I never claimed there was any {censored}ty amps put out. I know the amps aren't {censored}ty, I've played them, and they are in fact very good. I never said there was any drug use just there is more to all the innocence that the people claim, whether it be drugs or he is sick or whatever, if any of those are the case, he should of never even started this.

Regardless of the CCV bull{censored} (but isn't it a little fishy when certain people manage to get the amp in three months or get their cab immediately when at the same time there is an overall belief of some problems or distress with the Cameron situation?), Mark has many people's amps and they have paid for mods and they were never turned over. Some of the claims don't match up. When I talked to him at the end 2009 and the middle of last year I was told if I could pay for the amp in full I could an amp started, but he needed it in full because he was short on transformers, logos, parts etc. The second time Jerry was getting involved but the first time around in '09 there was a pretty hefty list of mods/people waiting and I didn't feel safe or right about doing that. Even before that Mark had not surfaced and there were plenty of people who had there amps with him and those amps were MIA. But seemingly that got put by the wayside and CCVs took priority and people are still out amps.

You and I may view this situation differently but when there is money put out and consistently no results, it raises a red flag. We don't know if he got scammed by that Chris guy, or if he scammed Chris. I'll take what you say with a grain of salt and you can take what I say with a grain of salt. If you want to get involved that is your call. If you think there aren't people who have been left in the dust both CCV and mod wise, then you are extremely naive.

It has been the same vicious cycle for years now!

• Members

LOL!

psycodave lol. that dude really loves cameron

• Members

Wait... people are standing up for him now? What's with all the Cameron defending?

Don't think really anyone is anymore. I used to work for a guy that seemed to be in a similar (from what i've gathered) situation as Mark. The best thing to do is just keep your distance.

Archived