Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

THEE HAMMER

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From all the lore I've heard about jose is that almost every amp is different. Some sounded {censored}ing amazing, and some not so much.

I've also heard that When jose died mark bought up a music store full of jose modded amps and acquired most of his hand written notes.

I've also heard that the vtm was reverse engineered from one of the better sounding jose mods (James Brown "designed" that right? Some one should drop him a line about it. Maybe he can give some insight.)

There are clue to some of his better mods out there.

yeah, but I'm talking about buying a Cameron "jose" and de-gooping that, NOT a Jose Arredondo modded Marshall. I dont believe that Jose gooped his amps though did he?

• Members

because he's only built like 3 of damn things.

We need to get Erock to send his to Zach to reverse engineer and start popping these things out lickedy splits.
:idea:

He sold his a few weeks ago.

I was asked by a builder if he could "borrow" mine, but I declined as I wasn't letting anyone pull apart my amp and not have it sound the same when it was put back together.

• Members

Brad has always been a standup guy from what I can tell, and god knows he has the funds.

It's a risky thing he's doing, and I hope he makes some money on it down the road.

In the meantime....Brad posted that Mark had funds for FOURTEEN amps at $3k a pop that hadn't been delivered. Now, I'm not a math genius, but from where I sit that comes out to $42,000. That's a {censored} ton of money to just have evaporated.

Archived