Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

THEE HAMMER

• Members

Also, looks like Brad over at Rig-Talk is going to approach Cameron about fully handing over reigns to the Cameron amp enterprise to him and Brad will front the money for production and Mark will just get some kind of percentage of the take-home after all existing orders have been either fulfilled or refunded.

It's an interesting gesture, but I personally wouldn't touch anything associated with Cameron with a 10 foot pole. The ONLY way I'd get into that mess is if I had complete, no-questions-asked control over EVERYTHING and Cameron was completely out of the equation.

I agree. Is Brad the owner of RigTalk? I'm pretty sure he lives in the same city as I do.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Is Brad the owner of RigTalk? I'm pretty sure he lives in the same city as I do.

I know he's the chief moderator kinda guy, but I believe he is the owner as well. It's a big risk on his part, IMO, but he has always seemed like a pretty transparent, on the up-and-up kind of guy, so maybe worst case scenario on this is that he fronts enough money to get enough amps built that he gets his money back and there's enough money to get everybody refunded.

• Members

Brad is doing it through his own companies and will be in direct control and contact with Barrang if it goes down as he has outlined loosely at RT.

Brad has the capital and the contacts, so I guess someone knowledgeable and with everything it needs has stepped in.

Problem HCAF?

• Members

jugg, why are you so on cameraons nuts? is it just because you claim to have a schematic?

I just feel like we are missing something.

I'm not.... if I'm on anyones nuts, it'd be Andrew from Mako, Mark does make GREAT amps, but I won't make excuses or defend him at all, I think the guy has had his share of problems and hasn't handled them well at all.

Yeah, I have the Schem. no Mark didn't give it to me, I've spoken to the man twice, and that was a couple years ago....

So.... {censored} YOU.

• Members

Problem HCAF?

Yeah...you're a troll trying to stir {censored} on here about an amp maker that has little relevance here. Why didn't you start this thread at rig talk where cameron is more relevant and forum members there would be more open to your attempt for help.

• Members

I'm not.... if I'm on anyones nuts, it'd be Andrew from Mako, Mark does make GREAT amps, but I won't make excuses or defend him at all, I think the guy has had his share of problems and hasn't handled them well at all.

Yeah, I have the Schem. no Mark didn't give it to me, I've spoken to the man twice, and that was a couple years ago....

So.... {censored} YOU.

:lol: Did not see that coming.

• Members

Yeah...you're a troll trying to stir {censored} on here about an amp maker that has little relevance here. Why didn't you start this thread at rig talk where cameron is more relevant and forum members there would be more open to your attempt for help.

STFU.

Already wuz thread at RT/ I personally steer clear of there most of the time due to attacks on a certain few members here.

It's cool that the owner of the other site just made an investment though I wonder what will happen with mark.

Kinda tired of the internet tough guys you know? You should you lurking mother{censored}er you.

• Members

So.... {censored} YOU.

{censored} me? {censored} you. you have done nothing but back cameron in this thread (be it somewhat indirectly). so again, {censored} you. sorry you got your disgusting panties in a bunch just because I asked why you are jockin mark cameron.

• Members

far from being mad devin :lol: thee hammer, sorry if i sounded like a dick on my post but after reading this thread and doing a little research on this guy, its clear that he's more of a legend with the rig talk members than he is here and people here have wrote that guy off long ago. it seems only the people who are desperate for his amps are the ones who care. it also seems like he's had many opportunities for help many times from his fans and friends, yet he still cant seem to get it together. its all internet bs at this point, but he still a bad business man.

• Members

Problem HCAF?

Yes there is a problem and not only on HCAF /Rig Talk. Cameron is a local here (SoCal- SFV) and he has scammed several local musicians taking their money and not delivering amps. Some of these guys are my personal friends and don't even post on any forum, they paid for an amp based on hearing some of his prototypes and trusting the guy and never got anything back. None of these guys are rich guys. One of the guys I know sold a very prized and unique guitar to raise money for his amp and that was in 2008 and no amp was ever delivered. Apparently, no one knows where Cameron's at now, even locally.

This dude is a scammer and hurt a lot of people here in the LA local scene and over the web. So yeah I have a problem with anyone trying to bail him out unless there is a clear plan to make everyone whole as part of the deal.

• Members

{censored} me? {censored} you. you have done nothing but back cameron in this thread (be it somewhat indirectly). so again, {censored} you. sorry you got your disgusting panties in a bunch just because I asked why you are jockin mark cameron.

:wave:

no, no, no.... I'll say it again... {censored} YOU

I wasn't "backing" Mark at all, But I'm man enough to give credit where credit is due, the guy makes an awesome amp, you mother{censored}ers wanna dog-pile on a guy who's not even here to defend himself, and beat the {censored} out of a 5-10 year old dead horse. I come in and email the OP to see whats up, then the normal Cameron-bash commences, and I say that I like his amps, and that Mark himself is an alright to have a conversation with, I've spoken with him 2 times EVER, and all the sudden I'm swinging from his nuts?

• Members

So lemme get this straight.

1. Mark is broke and cannot fund amp.

2. He cannot catch up on orders b/c he is broke

3. He needs money to upstart another party helping him make amps

4. His spokesperson is a 21 year forumite

5. If you were to give money ( i.e order an amp) you will be paying for Mark to get caught up on old orders.

6. You will then have to hope that someone else gives money 6 months from now to fund the making of your amp

7. Smells like Ponzi

• Members

So lemme get this straight.

1. Mark is broke due to bad business plans, health, bad choice of location etc.

2. He cannot catch up on orders yet because of his process/methods/sheer amount of orders/paranoia

3. Barrang's agreement has nothing to do with paying to work things out in reverse.

4. THEE HAMMER is a 21 year forumite with a nice frame, southern accent, and plays a TITAN CUSTOM 200
:)
5. Brad (king guitar) has taken over the situation.

FIX'd

Archived