Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

THEE HAMMER

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah. But the 2010 payees are getting {censored}ed now as well. Now the plan is to actually get new amps built by a third party, but not for those people who currently have money down. No. The new amps will be sold to other people so the profits will support a higher grade of frozen pizza. lol.

Oh , I was under the impression that everyone who ordered with jerry were getting the amps , he even helped people who ordered in the past . The people who ordered in the past and got hosed by Chris are mad because the newer people ordering through jerry were getting amps.

• Members

Oh , I was under the impression that everyone who ordered with jerry were getting the amps , he even helped people who ordered in the past . The people who ordered in the past and got hosed by Chris are mad because the newer people ordering through jerry were getting amps.

This is correct. The plan is for EVERYONE to get their amps. The order will be slightly screwed up in all likelihood, but once the production gets rolling, amps will come out MUCH faster.

Oh, and no one has been waiting for a CCV for 2 years. Those people from a few years ago were refunded. I beleive that the people who have been waiting the longest are at the 9-12 month range. There are people who have been waiting for mods for 2 years, etc. Mark is working on trying to finish all of those and will devote all his time to these once he can get production rolling.

The big thing is that the production company has agreed to do a first run of amps with no money up front, which is huge for Mark.

• Members

I know they had to sign agreements with Jerry promising not to sue him. Good move on Jerry's part. He has no skin in the game. I know one guy who ordered/paid through Jerry and was supposed to get his amp before Thanksgiving. When he said he wanted a refund, and according to him, Jerry washed his hands of him and told him to call Mark. We all know how well that goes. I do believe he eventually did talk to Mark. Nonetheless, he sold his spot in line to some other bagholder.

The CCV is one of the best amps I've ever owned. Of these new five, I'd gladly buy one if it's the case of pay money/ship the amp the next day. I wouldn't put a nickel down on deposit with that guy.

• Members

Let me also say that I understand the anger and frustration, I've been waiting for 9 months for my CCV.

I lol everytime I read your old posts. Stating something to effect of "My amp is finished, just sitting on Mark's bench waiting to be shipped - any day now" you said it in October, November, December.... lol.

I feel for you, but that cracks me up that you went ahead and paid the $4k for a used one when your brand new one was all set and "ready to go". It's definitely a killer amp. Not one I wanted to have $4k invested in if something happens to it and when I have other amps that get me close enough.

• Members
I lol everytime I read your old posts. Stating something to effect of "My amp is finished, just sitting on Mark's bench waiting to be shipped - any day now" you said it in October, November, December.... lol.

I feel for you, but that cracks me up that you went ahead and paid the $4k for a used one when your brand new one was all set and "ready to go". It's definitely a killer amp. Not one I wanted to have $4k invested in if something happens to it and when I have other amps that get me close enough.

John has more patience than anyone i know, i would have been hunting Mark with a gun.:cop:

• Members

I have a buddy that's waiting for a long, long time for his amp and hasn't heard a {censored}ing word from the guy in months. Fronted 3 {censored}ing grand for it. So there -- proof.

No, it's you saying that someone else told you that Mark has the amp - hearsay.

Also. I was asking for proof of drug addiction, there is none.

• Members

This is correct. The plan is for EVERYONE to get their amps. The order will be slightly screwed up in all likelihood, but once the production gets rolling, amps will come out MUCH faster.

Oh, and no one has been waiting for a CCV for 2 years. Those people from a few years ago were refunded. I beleive that the people who have been waiting the longest are at the 9-12 month range. There are people who have been waiting for mods for 2 years, etc. Mark is working on trying to finish all of those and will devote all his time to these once he can get production rolling.

The big thing is that the production company has agreed to do a first run of amps with no money up front, which is huge for Mark.

Hmmmmm....there's something oddly familiar about this...

06-96zwcbikePicture%20023.jpg

• Members

I hear ya, but what can I do? I paid Mark in March when amps were coming out and all indications pointed towards him being back on his feet.

I bought the used one while being impulsive and I don't plan to keep 2.

Did you not pay $4K for yours?

• Members

{censored} his attitude, if you cant do the work dont take it on especially at this price point. If he was a smart man he'd have gotten with someone like JC doug and made some solid PCB designs and farmed it out to a decent korean factory. Everyone would have gotten top sounding amps for a good price and he wouldnt have to bust his ass.

• Members

{censored} his attitude, if you cant do the work dont take it on especially at this price point. If he was a smart man he'd have gotten with someone like JC doug and made some solid PCB designs and farmed it out to a decent korean factory. Everyone would have gotten top sounding amps for a good price and he wouldnt have to bust his ass.

He wants it to be always 100% USA built.

• Members

I hear ya, but what can I do? I paid Mark in March when amps were coming out and all indications pointed towards him being back on his feet.

I bought the used one while being impulsive and I don't plan to keep 2.

Did you not pay $4K for yours?

I paid $3,900 shipped/paypal'd. Sold it locally for the same, though I probably could have sold it for more on the forums, but why risk shipping it. That's the only way for me to get one, cause I wouldn't give Mark anything. I think the only amps made in 2010 were for Dave, Steve and Josh (though Josh is friends with Mark). Those amps got the paint pen mod too. lol. I actually got a new CCV headshell from Mark with the help of Josh.

I loved the amp, one of my favorites I've owned, but it's not the be all end all. I just didn't feel comfortable having that much tied up in that amp. Maybe if I knew I could rely on Mark to help out if there was ever a problem I would have considered keeping it...... But really, what did it for me was the fact that my modded JVM could pretty get me 98% of what I liked about the CCV. That amp cost me comparative pennies.

Archived