House Break In

facefirst

• Members

What happens when the burglar pulls out a piece and tests you?

First off, burgalars aren't gun fighters.

Second, if they have the balls to reach for a piece they get the butt of the shotgun in the face/head.

Third if they are still standing, repeat......... butt of shotgun to the head & face........

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh {censored}
:lol:

I think there was an entire thread about this that probably went 20 pages arguing about the pump action "ka-chink" sound wouldn't do {censored}..

Good for you/HC. I don't need the opinion's of this peanut gallery forum. I am right and that is all there is to it. Now move along you backpedaling {censored}.

• Members

First off, burgalars aren't gun fighters.

Second, if they have the balls to reach for a piece they get the butt of the shotgun in the face/head.

Third if they are still standing, repeat......... butt of shotgun to the head & face........

this is the second stupidest {censored} i have read in this thread. if he got close enough for you to hit him with the gun, you already {censored}ed up.

you're obviously one of those clowns who talks big game and puffs his chest on the internet while in real life you're a pushover.

• Members

gimping a gun is the stupidest idea i have ever heard in my life. might as well just get a squirt gun, you {censored}.

When you have kids and a wife you will understand how stupid both of them are. your wife for wanting to "gimp" the gun, and that fact that you know deep down, your kid could be just stupid enough to shoot themselves in the face.

I'd rather have a shotgun that wont fire but can still be used as a club, than a cell phone and a whistle.

• Members

this is the second stupidest {censored} i have read in this thread. if he got close enough for you to hit him with the gun, you already {censored}ed up.

you're obviously one of those clowns who talks big game and puffs his chest on the internet while in real life you're a pushover.

He didnt get that close to me. I closed the gap while he was reaching for it.

You callin this Marine a pushover ?

• Members

ummm....before you say anything else even dumber than you already have, you may want to go read the "entire" thread
:idea:

On the contrary, I feel that NOT reading yours or anyone else's previous posts makes me smarter by not subjecting my brain to unintelligent vomit spew.

• Members

Firstly, I'm getting a gun and CCW permit. Secondly, I should have gotten it six months ago when I first thought of doing it after my dad got his. Had I had a gun I would have put bullets in that {censored} before he even saw me and I wouldn't have felt bad about it for a minute.

Yes, realizing that scenario, instead of running them off, certainly would have simplified your life. :rolleyes:

Archived