House Break In

facefirst

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also jump when going around any corners. Throws off the badguys aim. One guy called me a bunny hopper, so I shot him in the face after I racked my 12 gauge.

Remember too that whenever you have to clear obstacles in your own home, crouch while jumping. That way you can clear things in one fluid movement. Otherwise, you are standing around waiting to catch a head shot.

Also, pick up the first Colt rifle you find on your floor.

• Members
Remember too that whenever you have to clear obstacles in your own home, crouch while jumping. That way you can clear things in one fluid movement. Otherwise, you are standing around waiting to catch a head shot.

:lol:

But.....don't use the silencer. It just makes it less accurate when firing bursts.

the-more-you-know1.jpg

• Members

I always jump behind my couch to let my shields recharge. Otherwise I'm screwed because I just KNOW the guy is a gimpy spawn camper and will just gat me down when I reappear in my {censored}ter.

• Members

I only read to page 3 so forgive me if you answered this Facefirst. Where in CLE do you live?

I am out in Bay Village now and feel like I could leave my door open with a sign advertising that no one is home. Within the first 10 minutes I would bet that a passer by would shut my door, call the police, and wait for them to show up just to make sure that nothing happened.

I'm in Ohio City. It is an up and coming neighborhood but it has a LONG way to go. Right now it's nice houses (like mine) mixed with {censored} holes. The people also run that gamut. I'm over it. I'm thinking Rocky River is gonna be my new home in the near future.

• Members

Not likely. Ever tried to locate Jose Rodriguez-Gonzalez, date of birth not on file, and if there IS a social security number, it's stolen? I have. Even if they have an arrest record, which these guys probably do, locating them is next to impossible. All they can do is patrol the area and react to any reports.

I'm in L.A. I'd just have to yell out the window .

<_>

>_>

• Members

Do you think you could I.D. them if you had to ? Hopefully the Police will nab a few assholes in the area and solve the problem

This sounds horrible but they all look alike to me. One had a grey sweatshirt, short hair, mustache, baggy pants. The other had the same look but with a white tee. I mean that description narrows it down to every 20 year old cholo in the area. :facepalm: So yeah, it sucks but they got away. At least they didn't get away with harming me or my girl or stealing our stuff or who knows what else.

• Members

I currently have a .357 that I'm borrowing from my dad. We went to the range today. I like firing his .44 Glock better and found that my aim was better with it. I'm thinking that's what I'll end up purchasing.

Didn't read the whole thread but I hope you have a permit for that .357 you borrowed because I wouldn't want to be the guy that kills a burglar that you don't even know is armed without a permit when the cops show up. Doesn't seem like it's worth the likely butt rape in prison but ymmv.

• Members

Didn't read the whole thread but I hope you have a permit for that .357 you borrowed because I wouldn't want to be the guy that kills a burglar that you don't even know is armed without a permit when the cops show up. Doesn't seem like it's worth the likely butt rape in prison but ymmv.

Don't need a permit in OH

• Members

I'm in Ohio City. It is an up and coming neighborhood but it has a LONG way to go. Right now it's nice houses (like mine) mixed with {censored} holes. The people also run that gamut. I'm over it. I'm thinking Rocky River is gonna be my new home in the near future.

I am familiar with the area. I used to spend my days making sales calls down there. I moved to Bay from River. Both are a huge improvement over Ohio City.

• Members

Dude, I totally always do that when I'm playing Counter Strike. It can't be that hard to duplicate that in real life, right?
:o

If it's daytime, and I'm awake, I could "totall do that" :o

I keep my firearm loaded with 15 in the mag and a spare mag nearby. Overkill? No...I jut plan on missing a few times.

• Members

You don't need a permit to have it in the house. Registered yes, permit no.

Archived