Zent may meltdown on TGP.

riffy

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

at the end of the day he is not really someone who i need to track or keep tabs on. his posts on a another forum are just as interesting as they were here. who cares??

i'd hit a snax in a heartbeat if i had the money but my tube amp isnt going anywhere anytime soon.

• Members

Its really rare that you find a good venue capable of relying on the house PA to warrant using a good modellers like the snax or pod hd and not worry about an amp. I know of two I frequent regularly and every time there's a modeller I use, I can always tell. The cleans sound great but any dirt tones just flatten in the mix. Add a full band and I struggle to hear iot. Add a second guitarist with a real amp and it's buried. It's a shame, a band came through recently with a snax and a Mesa dual rec. I know the sound guy on for that night and I know he knows his {censored}, but in the full distortion moments all I could hear was the Mesa; the snax, despite sounding very good, just fell flat. And I've not seen a single clip where that is any different.

Here's a clip of my Axe-FX running alongside another guitarist using a Mesa Mark I. At no point does the Axe-FX get buried in the mix. If you know how to tweak your gear it will sound just fine.

[YOUTUBE]4rqBBqiI83E[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: I read the TGP thread and the only reason that he is "melting down" is because you {censored}ing pukes decided to go over there to troll him. Pretty {censored}ing classy HCAF...no wonder nobody worth a {censored} posts here anymore.

• Members

Thanks Riffy for transferring this {censored}fest from the gear page. Just what HC needed. This is why we can't have nice things.

Put your head back down on your neck Pez. If ya didn't like it, ya didn't have to read the thread ya know?

• Members

EDIT: I read the TGP thread and the only reason that he is "melting down" is because you {censored}ing pukes decided to go over there to troll him. Pretty {censored}ing classy HCAF...no wonder nobody worth a {censored} posts here anymore.

I didn't go to troll him. Reading comprehension fail on your part. I offered a differing opinion is all.

• Members

For the uninformed who either don't know or are too dense to realize what is going on in this thread:

Before he left, Zent made two types of threads: Cheap guitars, and Snax threads, with most of them being about the Snax, the ultra, or bitching about the Snax II. There were so many Snax threads that they were constantly flooding the front page of the forum. People weren't opening these threads to oppose Zent, to disagree with him, or to troll him. We were clicking on them to ask him to stop making so many threads about the damned thing. "Make a thread about something else, Zent.", that sort of thing. Instead of doing that, he got butthurt, melted down, and left. The point is that nothing has changed. He's doing the same thing. Like chad_sux said, he hasn't moved on, he's just moved. Pretty sure that's the point of this thing.

• Members

For the uninformed who either don't know or are too dense to realize what is going on in this thread:

Before he left, Zent made two types of threads: Cheap guitars, and Snax threads, with most of them being about the Snax, the ultra, or bitching about the Snax II. There were so many Snax threads that they were constantly flooding the front page of the forum. People weren't opening these threads to oppose Zent, to disagree with him, or to troll him. We were clicking on them to ask him to stop making so many threads about the damned thing. "Make a thread about something else, Zent.", that sort of thing. Instead of doing that, he got butthurt, melted down, and left. The point is that nothing has changed. He's doing the same thing. Like chad_sux said, he hasn't moved on, he's just moved. Pretty sure that's the point of this thing.

This.

He did also contribute our daily allowance of poop threads, most of which were pretty {censored}ing lulzy, as well as the occasional "Me playing at the Ginormo-Jeezodome" thread.

• Members

I see most of you are still assholes. I also see I still own you as well. Fact check below: PS If links don't work for you just click my user name to the left and look at posting history. Have fun. :)

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/search.php?searchid=290459
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/search.php?searchid=290459&pp=&page=2
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/search.php?searchid=290459&pp=&page=3
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/search.php?searchid=290459&pp=&page=4
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/search.php?searchid=290459&pp=&page=5
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/search.php?searchid=290459&pp=&page=6

Archived